Chapter 10

"Azuma left after a few minutes, remembering his words "I'll make it clear from now on ... that you are my girlfriend" it made me happy, really happy" Kahoko stare at the necklace he bought her from the first day they go out together. Letting out a sigh "I hope everything will be alright" keeping the necklace in the safe place, she jumps back from her bed, hugging her pillow tightly.

Slowly opening the door and slid in without a sound. Azuma checked the time; it's already 2:53 am. Looking around the place "It seems everyone is still asleep" he thought. He goes back to his room and slide the door closed, and sat on the edge of the bed letting out a relief sigh. He heard footsteps from outside and then the door slide open "Brother!" Miyabi called with a worried face "Miyabi" he sighs in shock. Miyabi ran and hugged him "I was so worried!" returning the hug.

"I'm sorry"

"How is Kaho-nee chan?"

Azuma was shock; he never told anyone about Kahoko "What?"

"Didn't you go to her? She's the reason you snuck out right?"

"How you knew this?"

"The day we went shopping ... when you were late and I drag her with me ... your aura was different when you're with her"

"My aura?"

"Hmm yup! Ever since then, I knew you like her"

"Yes ... yes I am"

The next day came. Kahoko's sister is eating breakfast "Why an upset face? Its morning" their mother notice "Nothing" sighing. Kahoko came down; just like yesterday she is smiling and cheery "Good morning" sitting next to her sister.

"So he fooled you again?"

"Sis ... you didn't hear out his explanation"

"I saw everything ... I don't need his explanation"

"He just did that because of his grandmother ordered him too"

"So everything that old hag tells him, he will do it?" shaking her head "He's a coward, if he loves you he should fight for you"

Kahoko couldn't say anything, she's right he should fight for their relationship. Giving a disappointed face her sister stood up "I'll leaving" picking up her coat and closed the door behind her. While walking "So stupid ... how could she love someone like him" she murmured. "Excuse me" she pause hearing someone called her, turning around seeing a young men "Could we talk for a moment please" smiling at her "Who are you?" asking curiously "I knew you wouldn't recognize me" he said walking towards her, with a closer look she recognize him.

"Aren't we already talking?"

"I want it to be more private please."

In the nearest coffee shop the two sat in the corner and drinking coffee. Kahoko's sister put down the cup of coffee.

"What you want to talk about privately?"

"Kahoko"

"I told you before, don't-"

"I love her" cutting her words

"If you do-"

"And I will fight for her interrupting her again. So she decided not to speak. Azuma noticed that she's not answering "Why are you not responding?"

"Cause maybe you're not finished yet"

"I'm finish" smiling

"Make sure all what you have said to me now ... are all true ... don't promise ... they made to be broken ... so if you really love and care for my sister ... prove it and show it" glaring at him. He just smiles in respond "I will."