Chapter 4

The parking lot was full; there was no sign of any guard walking around. The man started opening the car door and put her on the back seat, he was about to close the door but he pause when he felt a gun on his back "Please put your hands up and turn around" said in a very polite manner

"What the-"

"Put your hands up and turn around now or I will pull the trigger"

"Who are you? You don't sound like a police"

"Wow, I can't believe there are so many stupid people"

"What did you say!" the man turn around, he was grab at the collar, the gun was now on his left cheek, the man stood still "Wha-what do you want!" the man was scared to death

The long haired flutist smiled "I believe you have my girl" the man glace at the back seat

"You can have her ju-just don't kill me please" he beg

"What a bother, you waste our time do you know that" still smiling

"Ah I'm sorry"

"Your sorry won't do anything, anyways what you were about to do with her?"

"I ..." the man look down

Azuma move the gun to his head "I can see from your face expression, you will do horny stuff with her" he is still smiling

"I.." the man swallowed, the smile on Azuma's face disappeared quickly and it turn into a glare "I won't allow that to happen" with that he hit the man on the head with the gun, the man collapsed at the floor "What an asswhole" he murmur.

Kahoko open her eyes weakly, she in the new car, she rub her eyes "Where am I?" she asked her vision is still a blur "You stay here, I will be back, guard her for me" "Yes, young master" she heard this, rubbing her eyes again, she familiarize the car "This is" the passenger seat door closed, she saw Azuma was walking away "Sempai" she called the driver turn his back "Oh young miss, your awake" she look at the driver "Huh what happen" she scratch her head "Don't you remember?" he asked.

"I can't, it was all a blur" she notice her hand, there was a mark, a mark of a tight grip "EH!" she now remember it "I remember now! I was almost kidnap by a strange man" the driver nod "Hmm no wonder young master was carrying you" her eyes widen "He what? Carried me?" the driver mocked "Yes, bridal style" she looks down, her face was red.

The door suddenly opens "Finally you're awake" Azuma came from the back seat, she moves for him to get in. Azuma give his diver a bag of burger and fries "Oh young master, you don't have too" Azuma smiles "its okay" the driver took it "I will eat outside the car, if you may excuse me" the driver step out. Leaving Kahoko and Azuma alone in the car.

"Here" Azuma give her the same bag, she took it and place it to her lap, Azuma started eating, she watch him "What you never seen a person eat before?" he turn to her, then turn her attention to the bag.

"That's not it"

"Then what is it? You don't like McDonalds?"

"No! I mean like it ... it's something else"

"Then what is it?" he took another bite of the burger

"What happen earlier, the ma-" she clinch her fist, remembering everything what happen earlier, made her awful

Azuma interrupted her "Forget about it"

She looks at him "How I can forget about it!" her eyes we're swollen

He stared and lean close to her "Because that will never happen again" her eyes widen, she's quite shock, he never saw him this serious before.

"Now eat up" he opened the bag on her lap and put out the burger and fries, she took them and unwrapped the burger and stared eating. After eating Azuma called his driver to bring Kahoko home. Along the way, Kahoko was looking outside the window, her eyes widen when Azuma lean on her, she stared at him "He looks tired" she murmured.

They reach the Hino residence the driver announce "Young master we are here" Azuma open his eyes, he was shock he was in her lap, his eyes widen, she fell asleep too. He stood up and shook her slowly "We're here, wake up" Kahoko open her eyes weakly "What?" she rub her eyes "We're here" he answered, the driver open the door, Azuma step out first and then she followed.

She look at her house, and then to him "I will see you at school then" he smiled "Hmm" she nod, he nod and turn his back on her "Wait!" she called, he turn around "Is ... is my dept still the same?" she asked, he chuckle "You..." he walk to her and kissed her temple "Of course, the next time you ran away like that, you will have to pay, finding you was really tiring" he whispered "Wha!" she can't believe it "Bye Kahoko take care" he smile mischievously, wave at her and step in the car. Kahoko stamp "What the!" her face slowly change from angry to calm "What a jerk" she smile.