Chapter 6

Kahoko catches him before hitting the ground; she put his head in her lap, looking around panicking "Oh what do I do! What do I do?" she keeps repeating. Then it something pop in her "I'll call Kazuki" she gently took his head and put it in the ground. She stop when she felt something was grabbing her skirt, she turn around, it was Azuma, he was frowning at her "Huh?" she was shock. So he was fine after all? "So your just gonna leave me here?" he said "So your fine?" she asked, Azuma stood up.

She look at him, he put his arms on the wall cornering Kahoko. Her eyes widen "Oh this is bad" she thought, she look down avoiding eye contact "What did you do earlier?" he asked in a husky tone.

"I-I was on the phone ta-talking to my mother" she answer

"Earlier than that"

"I was talking to Kazuki?"

"What you we're doing with Len?" he asked in a serious tone, Kahoko blinks and looks at him

"How did you know about that?"

"I saw you two entering the practice room together, alone"

"Oh we-wait a minute, why I am explaining to you?"

Azuma lean his face close to hers, Kahoko close her eyes "Because I don't want you to be with other men" he whispered. She opened her eyes "What?" she sigh, he move back "Understood?" he raised a brow, she just stare at him.

"I'm home!" Kahoko announce, she close the door behind her, leaning forward to take off her shoes. She was puzzled, usually when she got home her mother great her but this time it's different. "Mom?" she called but no respond, she open the door at the living room. She smile and sigh, her mother fell asleep in the sofa while the television is on, she out down her bag and shook her mother lightly "Mom, I'm home, go to bed now" she said in a low voice.

Her mother opens her eyes slowly, blinking to clear her vision. When her daughter's face is clear she stood in a sitting position "Do you know what time is it? I clearly said to you not to go home late!" she scolded her, Kahoko laugh weakly "I'm sorry" she scratches her head. After scolding her she went to her room, her mother too as well.

She close the door behind her, running towards her bed "Ah! I miss you!" she buried her face to the pillows. Her phone rang, she just stare at it for a while and then check the caller id, it was Mio "Huh? Why she will call in this late hour?" asking herself, she was about to pick it up but the call ended. She decided to take a shower before going to bed. While she is in the bathroom, her phone rang again, its still Mio, then a text message.

After a few minutes, she step out from the bathroom, with a towel on her head she checked her phone "Mio called aga-" she was shock, now Nao is calling her "What the?" she answered it "Hello" there was no respond "Nao is this you?" then she heard a man panting and groaning, she checked the time, it was 1:30 am in the morning "Hello who is this? Why you have my friend's phone?" she asked in a serious tone "Ah faster" the man moan, after hearing that, her eyes widen, she got scared "Don't call me, ever again!" she shut her phone, turning it off and ran to her room, leaving her phone in the sink.

The morning came, her mother found Kahoko's phone, she place it on her bedside. It was afternoon when Kahoko woke up, she was puzzled, and how did her phone get to her bedside table? She dress up and went down stairs, her mother told her, she got scold again leaving her phone on the bathroom. She didn't tell her about what happen, she lied, and she tells her that she forgot it. She doesn't want her mother to worry about her. She check the messages "Kaho-chan, Nao's phone is missing, she didn't know where she actually lost it, she called me about it – Mio".