Chapter 5

It was windy day in Seiso "Alright no peeking on your classmates paper" the professor told the students "Yes" they all answered. In the middle of the exam, Kahoko was having a hard time "What was it!" she thought while scratching her head with the pen. An hour and a half have passed the exam ended "See you soon" the professor walk out of the room, all students yawn, whine and strength their arms. It was the end of the semester, and this is their last day in school.

Kahoko buried her face to her desk "I wanna die!" she mumble, Mio came to her "Kaho-chan!" she wave and smile at her but Kahoko ignored her, Mio poked her "Hey that's so rude of you to ignore me" she pout, Kahoko turn her head "I'm sorry Mio, I just have a rough time during the test" she sigh "Well tell me about it!" she sat next to her "So Kaho-chan wanna go-" she pause when she heard Kahoko's phone was ringing, Kahoko reach it from her pocket and answered it. Mio just watch her.

"Hello"

"Hello"

"Who is this?"

"You don't recognize my voice?" Kahoko think for a second, her eyes widen, cover her mouth "Yunoki sempai?"

"Hmm impressive"

"How did you get my number?"

"From Kazuki, duh"

"Hmmp what do you want?"

"Meet me at the gate after school"

"What I can't I-" Azuma already put the phone down, so she can't complain or make excuses.

"Wow great!" she pout "Who was it?" Mio asked in concern "Nothing just some jerk!" both of them laugh. "Was than jerk, your boyfriend?" Mio teased, she shiver down to her spine "That jerk my boyfriend?" she imagine Azuma laughing at her "NO WAY!" she yelled.

"Why are you so defensive! Maybe it's true" Mio teased again and laugh

"Mio come on ... stop it ... it's so irritating" she pouts

Nao came "Hey guys I brought some food" she raised the plastic bag she was holding, Kahoko quickly grab it "Thanks Nao-chan!" Mio is still laughing "Why are you laughing about Mio?" Nao asked "Kaho-chan ha-" Kahoko put a burger on Mio's mouth "Nothing! Come on let's eat" Nao laugh at Mio. While eating, she stared at the burger, she remembered something "I forgot to say thank you" she mumble "What?" Nao heard her mumble but not clearly heard it "Nothing" she wave her hands "I will just go grab a juice" then she left the room.

"Thank you" she said to the cashier, she brought three orange juices for Mio, Nao and one for herself, and while walking away from the cashier she was counting her change, suddenly she bump with someone. She almost lost her balance but he catches her and retrieve her balace "Ah sorry I was not look-" she looks up "Seriously Hino, look at where you walking" he scold her "Len!" she blinks, he gave her the plastic bag "Here" she took them "I'm really sorry" he took a deep sigh "It's okay". From a far, Azuma saw it, even though he's been surrounded by his guards, he watched them talk for a while. After a few seconds Len left Kahoko, he stare at her while walking back to her classroom.

After two hours the class ended. Everyone was excited to get out of the school. "Azuma!" Kazuki called him while walking to him, he smile at him "Kazuki" he sat in front of him.

"You, doing something tonight?" Kazuki smile at him

"Hmm yes I have, why?" he was cleaning his desk

"Ohh come on! Can you do that some other time" he pouts

Azuma chuckle "I can't I'm sorry"

"Come on, where going to the karaoke" he beg

"Kazuki I-" he was interrupted when Kazuki stood up "its Kaho-chan, wait here" he ran outside and follow he, Azuma followed. "Kaho-chan!" Kazuki called, she turn around, she was carrying some pile of papers "Hihara-sempai!" he ran close to her.

"Where are you going?"

"Well as you can see, I will bring this to the teacher's lounge"

"Let me help you!" he took the papers from her

"Oh! Thank you very much!" Azuma walk to them "May I help too?" he politely offered

"Oh sure" Kazuki turn to him, he took the half of it, Kahoko was a bit confused while watching them "I wonder if Yunoki-sempai is true around Kazuki" she thought "Well Hino-san you lead the way" Azuma smile at her, deep inside her she felt bothered by that smile, she laugh weakly "Hmm okay". Three of them walking, Kahoko was in the middle, on her left was Azuma and on the right is Kazuki, while walking Kazuki asked.

"Kaho-chan, are you doing something tonight?"

"Hmm well" she glace at Azuma but he didn't respond "Nope, I'm free"

"Great! Then you can come with us" Kazuki smile widely, Kahoko felt something from her left side, she slowly turn "Kazuki, is there still some slot for me to join in?" Azuma said "Of course Azuma! What made you change your mind?" Kazuki asked, then he look at Kahoko she gasp "It's the end of semester after all" Kazuki giggle "Awesome!" Kahoko smile "Oh my, please help me" she thought.

Kazuki sang, they we're in the karaoke bar, Kahoko invite Mio and Nao, she try to invite Tsuchiuara and Len but both of them disagree, Kazuki invite Keiichi and Shoko but the others didn't show up, they just texted him that they we're tired, something came up and they don't have enough money. So it was only Kazuki, Kahoko, Azuma, Mio, Nao, Keiichi and Shoko.

Kazuki pass the microphone to Azuma but he refuse so he passed it to Shoko who is sitting beside him, Shoko passed it to Keiichi which he passed to Kahoko so she took it and sang, everybody laugh when she sang but she don't care she was having fun.

An hour have passed Keiichi announce that he have to go, Shoko wanted to go too, since they live near each other, Mio and Nao teased them, Keiichi show no reaction but Shoko was blushing hard "S-st-stop it you guys, w-we're just friends" Kahoko help her she almost cry in embarrassment then the two left.

Kazuki went out to order another hand food because Keiichi ate them all, Nao was singing at the time "Is Yunoki-sempai bored?" Mio whispered to Kahoko, she stare at him for a while "Nye I don't know" she took the song book "Eh! Go ask him" Mio pushed her.

"Eh! Why me?"

"Duh! You two are close and we aren't, so go now!" she pushed her again

"Mio!" she stood up, Azuma stand up "Excuse me for a minute" he smile and left without another word, Kahoko tilt her head "Huh?" then she took her seat. Nao was finished singing she pass the microphone to Mio, then the door open "I'm back!" it was Kazuki "Hihara sempai!" Kahoko said, he sat next her, he look around "Hey where's Azuma?" he asked "He just left, didn't you saw him?" Kahoko answered, Nao was watching Mio while singing. Kazuki thinks for a moment "Nope I didn't" then Kahoko felt her phone vibrate "I will answer this outside" Kazuki smile and nod "Sure" then she left.

"Hello?"

"Kahoko Hino, young lady where are you!?"

"Mom! I'm here in a Karaoke bar, I'm with some friends"

"Why you didn't call? I was worried about you; I thought something bad happened to you"

"I'm sorry everything happen so fast"

"Hmm alright, don't be home late okay?"

"Yeah"

"Have fun dear"

"Okay, bye" then she check the time at her phone "My! It's already 8:59, no wonder mom called" she notice a figure at the corner, it was Azuma, he looks tired, he didn't even notice that she was there. He was half way to her when he collapse, she ran to him immediately "Sempai!"