Chapter 3

They entered the mall, all the boutiques are from international countries and very expensive, Kahoko is new this environment so she is very stun and astounded for what she is seeing "Wow" she sigh while looking around "Will you please stop that, you're always saying that since we get here" Azuma interrupted "Well I'm sorry, this place is so amazing!" she let go of his hand and ran to the glass of the jewelry store, staring at the silver necklace with a heart pendant with a sapphire stone in the middle "Wow it's so pretty!" she sigh, he followed her "What are you staring at?" he raised a brow, she point at the glass "Look at this, it's so beautiful ... I bet it's expensive" she is still staring at it.

Azuma walk inside the store "Eh! Sempai!" she startled when she saw that he was inside "What is he doing!?" she followed him inside. Kahoko clench at his arm "What are you doing?" she whispered "Isn't obvious? I'm asking for the necklace you've been drooling at" she taps his back "I'm not drooling at it!" he turn around "You know you have to pay for that" she cross her arms "Pay for what?" "For hitting me at the back" the sales lady came back "Here you are sir" presenting the necklace, she opened the box, he turn his back on Kahoko and examine the necklace, Kahoko is watching "Wow it's really beautiful even in up close" she sigh.

Azuma turn and put the necklace on her "EH!? Sempai!" she was shocked "Hold still I can't lock it" he whispered, her face was flushed, his arms are around her, like he was hugging her. He was done, he hold her on her shoulders "There it matches your dress" he compliment, the sales lady is very happy seeing them "Wow what a wonderful couple" she commented, Azuma chuckle "Hmm thank you" he turn around and pay for it. Kahoko is still shock, she was staring at it earlier, now she is wearing it "Wow" she sigh while holding the pendant, staring at the mirror. The sales lady bowed "Thank you come back again" Kahoko snap it into reality "Huh what wait" Azuma took her hand "Come on, stop spacing out" he bend closer to her "That will go to your dept" he whispered "WHAT!" she blink, he giggle "Come on now" they walk out of the store.

While walking he notice that now she is quite "Hey, earlier you we're wowing at everything, now your very quite?" he asked

"Hmmp maybe the next time I wow at something you came on buying it and it will end up in my dept"

He grins "By coming here with me your dept is half paid"

She looks at him "What?"

"But now that you have that necklace your dept is still the same"

"Ah! I hate you! I really very hate you!" she ran fast and leaves him

"Kahoko!" he called her, but she didn't look back. She was pist-off "What a jerk! Who told him that I want this necklace anyway ... now that he buys it he's expecting me to pay for it!" she was talking to herself while walking "Hmm why did I even agreed in coming here!" then she bump in someone "Ahw will you look at where you're walking" the old woman told her, she bowed "I'm very sorry" the woman started walking "What a annoying stupid girl" she murmur, Kahoko heard it "Hmm she's one to talk, putting too much make up, she looks like a old hag" she giggled, then later she realize, she's not familiar with the place. She started looking around, finding Azuma "Where is he?" she thought.

"Okay Kahoko, calm yourself! Just ask for directions and you'll be fine" she started approaching someone when she suddenly pause "Wait ... how can I get home?" she examine her pockets "Shit! I left my bag on the car!" she look down "I don't have money, don't know where I am and I'm lost!" she said to herself.

But she's not yet giving up, she ask guards for directions, but she end up getting lost "Wow this place is big!" she said to herself. After an hour, her food became numb, she sat on the café "Hmm my foot are tired" she sigh while massaging her foot. She notice that the people in the café are all talking about her "Hmmp whatever I don't know them anyway" she thought.

She felt her stomach hurt "Oh and you have to butt in now?" she held her belly. A man came to sit in her table "Huh?" she was confused and nervous "Ahm sir?" the man was wearing a casual clothes, he was handsome and has a green eyes "Miss May I share a table with you" he ask politely

"Hmm sure..." she smiled, her stomach was heard, the man chuckle

"I see you're hungry"

She laughs weakly "It's a long story"

"It's okay ... I will listen"

She smile "That's very kind of you"

"Hmm thank you ... oh I forgot to introduce myself, I'm sorry, my name is Kei, Nushi Kei" he took her hand and shakes it

"Hmm Kahoko Hino"

"So you're always here?"

"Actually, this is my first time here, I was pretty lost"

"No wonder your face is very new here"

"Oh so you're always in here?"

"Quite some time if I want to relax"

"Hmm you must be rich"

"How can you tell?"

"Well you look very well dressed"

"So as yourself, you're very beautiful Kahoko" hearing that, she looks down and blushed "Hmm Thank you?" the man took her hand "Come on"

"Eh where are we going?" the man didn't answer, the grip on her hand was getting tight "Ahm excuse me" but still there is no respond, she stared getting scared "Let go of me!" they got out in the back of the mall, in the parking area. Kahoko's heart beat is getting fast "Let go of me please" the man turn around to her, he grins "You're not going anywhere" she started screaming "SOMEBODY-" but the man put his hand on her mouth, stopping her scream "Shut up!" she bite it, the man remove his hand the man punch her at her belly "You can make a millions of money ... I will sell you" the man whispered to her "Sempai ... Azuma ... help me ... please" she murmur.