Chapter 9

The night was long and very cold. The neighbourhood is quite indeed, you can only hear the wind and mutterings of the cats walking around. But in one rood, a young man with his phone walking around in circles, trying to call someone "Pick it up ... pick it up" he mumble, he only wears his thin purple yukata. Looking at the right window of the house, shivering "Pick it up" he sigh.

"Don't come near my sister again or else you face will be looking like your grandmother's" Her sister warn me about getting close to her, threatening me that if I did, me and my grandmother will have the same face, I chuckle, is it possible? But when she left I feel that she will tell everything what happen to Kahoko, making her break up with me, even though everything is not yet clear to us. I followed my grandmother and went back to our table with Ayano. The girl who see me as a perfect person, which is I'm not. Ayano smiled at me and I smile back.

The whole night was pretty boring, talking about this nonsense wedding, I stared at the night scenery, the wind is getting cold, and perhaps it has something to do with the season coming. Ayano noticed that I wasn't paying attention to them "Azuma san" she called, I turn and give her a façade smile "Yes?" she avoid eye contact, her cheeks turn red. My I just say yes and she's flattered already? "W-would you like to go out in the balcony?" I raised a brow and stood up, I am more like to go out of this place "Of course" I lend my hand to her. The elders watch us; they think that we really suited for each other.

We go out in the balcony, the wind hit my face it's definitely cold, she embrace herself, I glare at her. How stupid she knew the wind will be cold and she's wearing sleeveless and now she's shivering. I put my coat on her "T-thank you" her face flushed again "It's okay" I bend in the balcony looking down in the building, seeing people walk by. She stood next to me "I-I can see ... y-your bored tonight" said in a vary tone, Oh you bet I am "No ... I'm not" of course I have to lie.

"It's written all over face" she stare at me, I can feel it but I just ignored it "Please" I turn to her "Don't make this difficult to me" which is already is "I do like you" her eyes widen "But not what you are expecting" I added and smile seeing her disappointed face "I-I see" she looks down "But I-I will try my hardest to fulfill your expectations" she smiled with hopes up. I stared at her emotionless.

Finally after an hour the dinner ended and we bid goodbye to my so called wife to be, tsk I'm so tired at smiling like an obedient dog. I was about to change my cloths but the old hag have to talk to me again. I entered the room; I am already in my yukata. I sat in front of her while she drink that tasteless tea "Azuma ... you remember what I have told you the other day" started "Yes grandmother"

"We have to talk Azuma" the night i just got home after a perfect evening. The old hag throw pictures in the table, pictures of I and Kahoko, so she was spying on me. I stare at them waiting for her to speak first "Do you know what will happen if they have the knowledge of this?" she snaped out, i almost laugh but i kept it "Yes ... i know grand-" she place the fan that she was holding in the table violently "I don't want you seeing this girl again" i look at the pictures again "I'm afraid i can't" taking a deep breath she slap me "How could you disobey me!" not moving my face "is it because of this girl!" she put the fan on my face pushing it to face her "You will go the dinner tomorrow and that's it! You will be marrying Ayano" my my, my life has change from boring to exciting thanks to her.

I woke in the morning my phone and laptop are missing, i ask the maid where in the world she placed it "I was ordered to kept them away from you young master" she explained, I was left with no other choice but to go to that stupid dinner. Before I got to my room I ask Miyabi if I can borrow her phone for the night, my dearest sister said yes. I call my driver but he was not picking up. So snuck out and walk. Then I ended up here.