Chapter 8

Kahoko woke up in the morning with a good mood. She smiles seeing that the sun is up, pony tail her hair and went down stairs "Good morning sis, mom!" she great them in the kitchen door. Her sister was eating cereal and her mother was washing dishes "Oh good morning Kaho" her mother said. Kahoko sat beside her sister "Wow you're in a good mood, what happened last night?" she teased "Nothing? I guess I just woke up in the right side of the bed, that's all" Kahoko smile at her, she raised a brow and examine her younger sister "What?" Kahoko ask, she lean to her "You and your boyfriend have sex did you?" she whispered, Kahoko jump from her sit "WHAT? WE DID NOT!" she laughs at her "It has said that once ladies have laid she became happier and has a good aura" she laughs again, teasing her "SIS! We didn't!" Kahoko said, forcing her sister to believe "Alright, alright I believe you" she stood up, take her coat and taps Kahoko in the head "But next time you see each other" she lean again "Try it, you'll never regret it" she whispered and laugh mocking "SIS!" Kahoko yelled "Bye Kaho-chan!" she wave goodbye at her and close the door.

"Kahoko, will you stay here for the day" her mother said and give her a bowl of cereal, Kahoko took a spoon "Hmm sure, why? Are you going somewhere?" she started eating "Yes, a friend of mine invited me to meet up" Kahoko nods "Okay sure". Her mother bid her goodbye and left moments later, leaving her alone in the house. After closing the door, she ran to her room and took her violin and mobile, then ran into the kitchen taking a bag of chips and juice, then going to the leaving room. Opening the curtains staring at their neighborhood, then she starts practicing her violin playing the ave maria.

After finishing one piece she check her phone, expecting a text or call from someone, she got disappointed seeing nothing "Why in the heck I am waiting for him? I can't leave to today" she told herself, ignoring her mobile she start playing again. After a few hours of practicing, her arms got numb and tired, collapsing at the sofa "Ah I'm so tired!" she sigh, she check her mobile again but nothing "Hmm whatever" then she took a shower, leaving her mobile open.

"I have to call my mother, I have to tell her I will be home late" Kahoko's sister excuse herself from her friends. Her co-workers have invited her to a little celebration of theirs, they went to a five star hotel and restaurant, while dialing she walks to the garden staring at the wonderful view on the top floor. No one was picking up the phone, Kahoko was in the shower "Wha? Why nobody is picking up?" she murmurs redialing again. She notice the long haired flouriest accompanying another lady, younger than her sister "What the? Is that Kaho's" she sigh, observing their movements, Azuma was very caring to the young girl and she is very flattered about it "That bastard is flirting with another girl while his in commitment with my sister" she got mad immediately. Who will not be? Seeing someone cheat is not quite a good view.

She quickly walk towards her friends "I need to go home, there's an emergency" she makes an excuse "Oh come on we just got here" her friends whine "I really need too" picking up her bag and wave goodbye to her friends, she cross path with Azuma's grandmother accidentally bump into her "Oh I'm terribly sorry" she said "What a unmannered women" the old lady criticize her, Azuma have notice that his grandmother is taking so long "Excuse me for the moment, I will go find grandmother" the girl nod and smile, he walk inside the restaurant, he immediately spot his grandmother with a red haired woman.

He approach her immediately, as soon as he got closer he recognize the red haired woman "Kahoko's sister?" he murmured. "Don't you have manners?" she is still mad "I am sorry, and I have manners my mother have raised me very well" Kahoko's sister protest. Watching from afar Azuma see that it was getting worse, he walk closer and stop the two ladies.

"Excuse me Grandmother is there something wrong?" he interrupted "She's your grandmother?" Kahoko's sister was shock "You know her Azuma?" she stares at her from head to toe "Yes, she is the sister of my schoolmate" he explained "Schoolmate? Isn't she your?" Kahoko's sister didn't continue her sentence "Alright I get it" she crossed her arms and glare at Azuma "Let's go Azuma, this woman is taking us nowhere" his grandmother walk away giving her a glare, Azuma followed "Kahoko is not toy that you can play with, she's a person with feelings" Kahoko's sister said at Azuma's back, making him pause, he turn around "Yes, I know" she got irritated "Don't come near my sister again or else you face will be looking like your grandmother's" she turn around and leave. Azuma was still in the same spot where he pauses.

Kahoko got out of the shower, she checks her mobile and still nothing "Guess his not coming" she said with a disappointing look. The door open violently, it was her sister "Hey! What's wrong with you?" she asked "Your boyfriend is cheating on you!" she said in a gloomy voice.

"What?"

"I saw him in the hotel and restaurant we're we dine in"

"Hotel? Restaurant?"

"She's with a young girl and his creepy grandma"

"Girl? Grandma?"

"Don't you get it Kaho? He's cheating on you! Break up with him now!"

"We're not even in a relationship! What will I break?"

The sisters stare at each other for the moment "They why is he coming here and picking you up for?" Kahoko was about to cry "It's because ... you wouldn't understand" she walk closer and held Kahoko in the shoulders "What do you mean? I'm your sister I will understand you" Kahoko step back and shook her head, a tear escape from her eyes "You wouldn't" she ran to her room "Kahoko!" her sister called her but she ignored it.

Kahoko cried again, hearing no news from Azuma not even a single text from him and now she will find this. It is truly heart breaking. After what happened yesterday she thought that he felt the same as hers, but this time it isn't. "I like you" Azuma's words wonders her mind, this made her more miserable. Loving someone, not sure if he/she loves you back, an unconditional love.

Three hours have passed; Kahoko is not going out of her room. Their mother already arrive, noticing that it was only her eldest daughter in the leaving room "Dear, where is your sister?" she asked "She's in her room" she took out a deep sigh, turning off the television "I'm tired I'm going to sleep" she walk slowly upstairs "Did the both of you have dinner already?" their mother asked, she just nod. "What in the world happened to those two" she puzzled "Earlier this morning they were teasing each other, now this?" she added.

Kahoko fell asleep after crying a lot. She was woken up by her mobile, it was vibrating, she kicks it and fell in the floor, and the battery came off. She look at the clock at it was already 11:49 in the evening, she passed dinner, but she didn't care at the moment. "I wasn't toying when I am with you" "Kahoko, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings" "I like you" "Don't you get it Kaho? He's cheating on you!" these words were echoing inside her head. Repeating like a broken recorder.

"Why ... why this is happening to me" hugging her knees, she can't cry anymore, her eyes hurt and feelings crashed, she's completely break down. Don't know what to do, don't know what to feel, and don't know what to think in short she became stoic. Her moment of silence stopped when she heard a tick in her window, she ignores it at first but it came again. She stare at it, it was a pebble. Someone was throwing pebble at her window, at this late hour. "What the?" she murmured.