"Stay stay stay"

I am now at Zach's place. He invited me over here yesterday. I am just so exhausted because, after confessing our undying for each other, Taylor dragged me to go sight-seeing. Okay, it was nice, but the amount of shopping we did really made me drop. And, I'm the worst girlfriend you could ever want.

I practically dragged myself over here. All I want to do right now is to curl up in my bed and sleep the whole day.

"Jane? You're here already? That was fast."

"Yes, I'm here. And, I need to tell you something else today."

"What is it?"

"I'm returning to London today at night. So, I still have some time to spare."

"Wait....WHAT???!!!"

"I'm going back to London. Anything wrong in that?"

"No, it's just, oh who am I kidding, nevermind. You know what? Since it's your last day here, let's spend it together. I'm very sure I can persuade you that New York is a wonderous place."

"You can try, but nothing's going to change my mind about leaving this place", I chuckled.

"We'll see about that!"

Just then, I got a message from Taylor. It was not an ordinary message for it was a video of her singing a song.

Stay, stay, stay,

I've been lovin' you for quite some time, time, time,

You think it's funny when I'm mad, mad, mad,

I think it's best if we both stay.

"She's right, you know", Zach commented playfully.

"Cute, but it won't work. Not on me, it won't", I replied curtly.

The truth is, the song almost convinced me to stay here. Notice how I said almost. Zach took me to breathtakingly amazing places. We had a lunch of to-die-for Italian food and a tea of mouth-watering pastries. Zach really knew how to treat a lady. I am pleased to be of his acquaintance.

That evening, we strolled down Madison Square hand in hand.

"I'm sorry I can't stay for longer. You have to understand. And don't tell me that you're fine with it because I know for a fact that you're not. Fine, I mean."

"How do you do that, girl?"

"Do what?"

"Always seem to know what I'm too afraid to say for the fear of sounding self-centered."

"Really? Do I really do that? You're not pulling my leg, are you?"

"No, I promise I'm not."

"O..k..a...y... Well, I just want you to know that I'll still would remember you even if I am in London."

"I'll never forget the name 'Jane Robertson'"

I smiled at him in response. He drove me over to the airport. And, he helped me with my bags. Now, I'll just need to face telling Andrew, my current boyfriend how I cheated on him. I don't think I even want to tell Andrew about it. Ooohhh, I'm in SO much trouble!!