"How you get the girl"

This whole week, I've been taking Carly and Taylor to the very best tourist spots while juggling my work. While I'm at work, Zachary would give the ladies a tour to the best shopping areas and outlets.

I talked to the editor-in-cheif of Cosmopolitan. She let me off in return gor exclusive stories and interviews of both Taylor and Carly. Easy-peasy!

I went off to ask Taylor and Carly if I could interview them. When I reached, I saw Zach standing at the front porch.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Waiting", he replied mysteriously.

I didn't want to pry, so I made my way into the house. Taylor and Carly were standing on either sides of the doors like guards. They escorted me to my room and shoved a blue sundress, a pair of sunglasses, perfume, blue flats and a paper aeroplane necklace. Taylor handed me a tube of red lipstick and winked.

I was clearly dumb-founded. Then, I found a small note with only two words: WEAR ME! I shrugged and put the outfit on. It looked good on me. The sundress and flats weren't from my wardrobe so, whoever got this for me must've had my measurements.

I walked out of my room and looked around. Nobody was there, so I went outside. And I only saw Zach.

"Looking beautiful, as usual", Zach said, with a satisfied smile on his face.

"Where are Taylor and Carly?" I said, ignoring the compliment.

"I'm not telling you. Let's get into the car already. I know it's freezing."

I grabbed my jacket and followed Zach. For some reason, the song 'How you get the girl', was suitable for this situation.

And that's how it works,

That's how you get the girl,

Remind her how it used to be,

With pictures in frames of kisses on cheeks.

He drove us to an exclusive restaurant and parked the car. He even helped me out! How romantic is that? ♡♡♡

"Why are we going inside here?"

"To have lunch, darling."

"Did you reserve a table?"

"Of course."

He led me to a beautiful candlelit table. That's when it hit me. He was taking me out on a date. How sweet of him!

"So, you did this all for me?"

"Who else would I do it for, my darling?"

I smiled to myself. For the rest of the day, he took me to places even I had no time to go to. Then, I realized that Taylor and Carly were in this with him. I need to thank them when I get back. They are really are great friends!