"I really like you"

It has been exactly one week since Andrew had left me. I was feeling so lonely as I did not want to speak to anyone. Taylor still hasn't come here, like she promised, but she dosen't seem like the kind of person who goes back on her promises.

The ring of my cell phone broke the awful silence. I didn't feel like talking to anyone, but I still answered the call. I didn't know what to suspect as I didn't check the caller ID.

"Jane? Hi. I'm calling to say that we're here in London!" Taylor's up-beat voice filled my ear.

"Taylor? But, I thought you- Wait, you're here in London?" I said, perking up.

"Yeah! Isn't that great? Zachary and Carly agreed to come with me. You don't mind, right? Where are you? I need to know where we can meet up!"

"Slow down! Who's Carly? And, um, I guess we can meet up at the London Eye or something like that..."

"Alright! London Eye it is, then. I'll meet you there. Bye!"

Taylor still didn't answer my question: Who is this Carly girl? Maybe she's Zachary's secret girlfriend and she's come to get back at me for cheating on her boyfriend! Whatever it is, I still have to meet up with them at the London Eye. Stop being so paranoid, Jane! Carly is probably just a friend, I thought.

I walked over to my car and started it. I turned on the radio and made my way to the London Eye. While that, my head waa still bursting with loads of questions about who the hell this Carly might be.

I pulled over at the London Eye, which was, as usual, packed with tourists. I simply shook my head with dissapointment. None of them realized that Taylor Swift was standing amongst them. It wasn't hard to spot Taylor amongst all the other tourists. Her blonde hair was the first thing you noticed about her.

She wore a brown parka and a thick boot-cut jeans. I rushed over to her, completely ignoring the stares of curious passers-by. I recognized Zachary almost instantly. Next to Taylor, the infamous Carly stood.

Carly had black hair that was cut into a bob and she had natural pink lips that was emphasized with a little gloss. She looked really nice. But not as nice as Taylor, of course.

"Carly Rae Jepsen?! Taylor, you didn't tell me that the Carly you were talking about was actually Carly Rae Jepsen!!!" I squealed.

"Well, I guess I wanted to keep you in suspense."

After that, I drove them to their hotel. But, they weren't staying in a hotel. No, they were going to stay with me! Now, not one, but two stars are staying in my very own home.

Zachary too. He's so sweet. I completely forgot about Andrew when Zachary sang 'I really like you' at the exact spot where Andrew had proposed to me. Oh, that sweet voice of his is just to-die-for!

I need to tell you something,

I really, really, really, really, really, really like you,

And I want you,

Do you want me?

Do you want me too?

After Zach sang that, Carly was all like, "Hey! Isn't that my song?". But she said it in a playful manner. I really, really, really, really, really, really hope that this moment could never end...