"Speak Now"

Taylor's point of view

"Bye Meredith, Olivia. I'll be back soon. Don't give Selena too much trouble, okay?" I whispered to my beloved cats before going to the airport. This is the first time I have ever left those two with a catsitter before.

I walked away before Selena could joke about my love of cats. What? They're cute, okay. I picked up Zachary on the way to the airport. There, my good friend, Abigail would take my car home. She's coming back from Ireland, so I lent her my car.

"Ready?" I asked Zachary before we boarded the plane.

"Ready", Zachary said confidently.

To be honest, I'm pretty terrified of what Jane would say of this outrageous behavior I'm excluding. Would she still be my friend? I doubt that very much, but I still have to be a little optimistic.

"Stop worrying so much. It's gonna be fine", Zachary said, allowing himself to produce a small smile for my sake.

Yeah, as if that's going to help me boost my confidence.

"If you can sing and not mess up once in front if thousands of people, why can't you say a few words in front of a small group of people? I thought you were supposed to be fearless", he said knowing that his words before had no effect on my feelings.

At least this made me smile a little. Compared to the packed stadiums with Swifties screaming their heads off, this was nothing. I could do this. I would do this. For Jane.

Jane's point of view

Today is the big day. I'm supposed to be so estatic and happy and all that, but I feel as if I'm just going to work or something. I'm acting excited in front of everyone, though. So that they don't say I'm making the wrong decision or something.

I wish I invited Zach. Seeing his face makes me feel instantly better. I wish he'd come anyway. I wish he'd come and take me away from all of this. I wish he didn't leave. I wish I wasn't such an idiot. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

"Jane, what's wrong? Are you nervous? I was nervous when I was getting married to Luke", my cousin, Lilian, said.

"Oh, um, yes, nerves, yes, that's it. I'll get over it eventually. Don't worry about me"

"Okay. If you need anything, you know where to find me".

"Right".

Taylor's point of view

We're here. We are in London, on the way to the wedding. I'm wearing a brown wig and a short bright pink dress with white heels which, ironically, happens to be the same outfit I used for the photoshoot. And you couldn't recognize Zachary in his tux and blond wig.

We entered the church without being spotted or recognized. We found a seat at the back of church, away from all the people in front. Since the church was packed, it wasn't too hard to blend in. All you had to do was talk and look excited and people would not be suspicious.

I hear the organ playing. I see Jane walking in with her white dress and bridesmades. She's carrying a bouquet of roses in her hands and for some reason, she looks like she's pretending to be excited for the wedding.

She walked right past us, not suspecting a thing. I think she was mostly focusing on putting on an excited face rather than paying attention to the groom or any of her guests. I wonder if she feels like she wants to be with someone else. And I bet that someone else is Zachary.