chapter 2

here is chapter 2. 

Again; please tell me if there are any typos, because english isn't my native language..

xoxo, Dimphy <3

---------------------------

What had just happened? This couldn’t be real, that was impossible. I had to be dreaming. Niall horan didn’t just grab me and ran off with me like our lives depended on it..

‘Are you allright?’ an irish accent rang through my ears, pulling me back in to the real world. My breathing was ragged because of the running we just did, but when I looked up, right in those bright blue eyes, I stopped breathing completely. So, apparently I wasn’t dreaming..

before I had the chance to react to his question, an ear splitting scream sounded from next to us, immediately making me cover my ears and scrunching up my face. Julia was jumping up and down, pushing me in the shoulders.

 ‘I can’t believe this, Amber, is this real, omg is it real, Ammi, is it real??’ she screamed while flailing her arms around. I pushed her back rather aggressively, which calmed her down a bit, a frown on her face while she rubbed her arm.

Niall cleared his throat, an amused look on his face. ‘so, who are you guys anyways?’ he asked, while his eyes stayed on me. I wished they’d stay on me forever. Ashamed for my thoughts I pointed my blue/green eyes on the ground while I felt the heat rushing to my cheeks, again. Great, why did I  always have to have a tomato face?

‘That’s Amber, and I am Julia’ Julia piped up, while she smiled excitedly at Niall. I sensed how she tried to flirt with him, the way she had her hands on her hips, her head helt a tiny bit to the side while she jutted her bottom lip out. I felt jealous of her, for being the one that always knew what to say.

It had always been like this. Julia was the talker in new situations, while I stayed quiet and observant, always accompanied by my blushing cheeks. ‘Aren’t you getting in trouble for running away like that?’ Julia still hadn’t given up.

 I looked up from the ground, to see Niall still looking at me. He smiled genuinely. ‘Nope’ he responded, popping the P while his eyes stayed at me. I felt like I was on fire, and immediately looked back down again. What an interesting gravel we were stood on!

‘Or at least, I don’t care.’ He added.  I looked up, watching Julia so I could calm my stupid face down. I heard some shuffeling, and when I looked up, Niall was sitting down on a bench a few meters away from us. Julia and I looked at eachother and then went to him. She immediately sat next to him, while I stood there, kind of awkward.

--NIALLS POV--

I just didn’t know what to do or say, and that didn’t happen a lot. I shuffeled a bit with my feet, the gravel underneath the park bench getting kicked up by my supra’s. ‘So, Amber, right?’ I questioned, my eyes glued on the girl that stood in front of me. I would’ve kicked my ass if I could. Why was I shy, all of a sudden?

This girl, Amber, she was just so pretty. It was unbelievable. Her friend, what’s her name, Julia, was all up in my face, trying to grab my attention, screaming and trying to flirt with me. But all I wanted was to get to know this little, blushing girl with the long brown hair. She was too cute to be true, and the best part was, she didn’t seem to realize this herself.

‘Yeah, and you’re Niall.’ She answered, making me laugh. So, she didn’t lose her voice after all. I grinned like a mad man. ‘well, Amber, I’m kind of hungry, why don’t you take me to the city so we can grab a bite?’ I just needed to get her alone, without that jumping, mad friend of hers. I needed to get to know her, to find out if she was like I imagined; sweet, caring and funny.