chapter 10

chapter 10! yeaaah!

I've been away for a bit, just chilling in the lovely weather, but also working my ass of. oh how i love the summer.. -_-

So you know the drill, vote, comment, fan, and please notify me if you find any typos.

xoxo, Dimphy <3

----------

Julia and I cycled to school in silence. The boys had tried everything, even getting macdonalds, but Niall wouldn’t come out of his room. There had been a tense silence in the hotel, but no one said anything about what happened.

I was crying now and then, but I didn’t want to be sad. It had all been my own fault. ‘everything will be all right, Ambie.’ Julia sighed, using the nickname that usually cheered me up. Not this time though.  We put our bikes in the –as always almost full-  racks, and hurried inside.

‘I just don’t know, Jules, I really messed it up..’ I said, hoisting my back up my shoulder. As soon as we pushed the door open, I saw Kim standing there. I turned the corner, going an other, longer route to my locker. I just wasn’t in the mood for that bitch’s shit.

But, with luck on my side, Kim followed me, grabbing me by the shoulder. My backpack slid down, falling on the floor with a ‘thump’

‘Ahh Amber, you look terrible, like always.’ She said, showing me her fake smile. I huffed angrily, turning towards her and yanking my arm free from her grasp. ‘Kim, fuck off.’ I said, raising my voice a bit.

I bend down, grabbed my bag and stalked off towards my locker. ‘so, did he break up with you, is that why you look especially terrible today?’ she sneered, while following behind me. I didn’t answer, opening my locker and putting in the books I didn’t need. ‘Hey, answer me!’ she said, shoving me into the lockers.

The sound of my body slamming into the lockers made a lot of people turn around to look at us. I cringed, feeling tears well up in my eyes from the impact. ‘no.’ I stated simply, while turning away from her again.

 I wasn’t going to give her what she wanted, I was better than her.. I chanted it in my head, but it was really hard to keep to it.

From the corner of my eye, I saw people gathering around us, watching us. ‘Niall deserves so much better than such an ugly whore.’ Kim said, just hard enough for everyone around us to hear.

A chorus of ‘ooh’s and ‘aah’s followed from the crowd. Where did she get the guts to say something like that? But she didn’t stop there. ‘You’re nothing amber, just admit it. You’re not even worth a dog’s shit.’

I couldn’t take it anymore, and I shut my brain up, the chanting stopping immediately while I turned around to face her. The emotions running through me from the fight with Niall didn’t help much either.

I shoved her, with all my force, making her loose her balance and fall on her ass. I chuckled, pleased with myself. ‘Who do you think you are, Kim, you’re nothing but a spoiled brat, you only THINK you are better than everyone else’ I paused, taking a breath, while I scanned the crowd with my eyes. ‘No one,  NO ONE, really likes you.’

My eyes found the small group of ‘popular’ girls, that Kim usually hung out with, and their expressions made me realize that I was right. Not even her so-called friends really liked her.

I closed my locker, not looking back at kim once, and walked away. Julia reached me seconds later, throwing her arm around my shoulder.

‘Don’t believe a word she says.’ She said friendly. I let my breathing slow down, tears filling my eyes while  desperately tried to bat them away.