chapter 4

Hi guys, chapter 4 here.

Please vote/comment.

& as always; if you find any typos, please tell me.

xoxo, Dimphy <3

----------------------

Chapter 4, AMBERS POV

A voice woke me from my heavenly dreams, where I was in bed with Niall Horan, both sleeping peacefully. I kept lying still, familiarizing myself with the surroundings. Two arms around me, a firm body which I was pressed against. When I almost understood where I was, I was rudely awakened fully.

‘WAKE UP LOVEBIRDS!’ the annoying voice shouted, while he jumped on the bed. I didn’t have to think long to realize it was Louis, and that my dream hadn’t been a dream, but reality. ‘Fuckoff.’ I mumbled quietly while I buried myself a bit deeper under the covers.

the arms around me tightened. ‘Louis, get the fuck out.’ His morning voice was the sexiest thing I had ever heard. After some more bouncing on the bed, Niall reluctantly untangled one arm, and flipped Louis off, who muttered some swear words and then finally left the room.

it was quiet again. I opened my eyes slowly, blinking a few times to adjust to the lighting, and then I was looking right in those beautiful blue eyes. ‘Morning beautiful.’ He whispered, while he pulled me closer to his body again, softly putting his lips on my forehead. I felt the smile on his lips, while his hands roamed down under the blankets, over my nearly naked body.

my heart was beating in my throat and my breath was speeding up rapidly while his hands roamed farther, now sliding under the shirt I borrowed, travelling up my naked stomach. I pushed myself of him, and turned around, sitting up on the edge of the bed while catching my breath. ‘What’s wrong babe?’ he whispered while he climbed after me, putting his arms around me. His hot breath tickled on my ear, and I giggled silently.

I turned around, watching his blue eyes, which were on mine, full of concern. ‘I’m a virgin, Niall..’ I softly replied, my cheeks burning immediately. His eyes grew big and concerned while he pulled me close to him, hugging me while his head was buried in my hair. ‘I’m sorry Amber, I didn’t know..’ he whispered, spreading goose bumps over my body. He kissed my neck and then slowly let go, watching me.

I picked up my phone, not knowing what to do otherwise. I jumped up and began gathering my clothes. ‘Niall, it’s already 1 o’clock!’ I yelled, alarmed, while I ran into the bathroom, leaving Niall laughing on the bed.

luckily, the shower woke me up fully, cleaning me from Niall’s touches and the rest of the night. It was a great feeling, falling asleep with those strong arms around me, but on the other hand I felt dirty. How did I let myself go this far with a boy I hardly knew? Of course I had experience.

I have had some boyfriends, but we’d never gone further than some kissing.. I had never slept in the same bed with a boy. But, with Niall, it felt as if I belonged there, right between his arms, like it was meant to be, even though it was crazy to say, I was developing feelings fast.

with my hair in a towel, my clothes on again, I stumbled into an empty bedroom. I quietly crept in to the living room, hearing the boys talk. ‘Niall come on man, you can’t do that.. she’s too nice..’ Zayn said. ‘She’s girlfriend material Niall, not some slut.’ That was Liam.

So that’s how Niall thought of me? I was just for one night, and of course I had let him down because I wouldn’t jump into bed with him. Well, yeah.. but in another way.. I coughed, letting them know I was there, shutting the bedroom door a bit louder then I should.