chapter 7

Comment, vote & follow me please.
And as always; please notify me if you find any typos.
xoxo Dimphy <3

------------------------------------------------

The earsplitting sounds these teenage girls made me wonder how the stadium was still standing. It seemed to shudder and shake, only by the jumping and screaming of these girls. And nothing had even happened yet.

The big screen on the stage had gone black, a countdown slowly counting from 20 till one, the screaming intensifying with each passing second. How the heck were we going to keep our eardrums from bursting when the boys finally came on stage?

Julia and I were in the front, literally pushed up against the barrier that kept us from crawling on the stage. Julia was wearing a purple ‘I LOVE 1D’ hoodie, with a black skinny jeans and her purple supra’s, while I was dressed casually.

I am a diehard directioner, but I didn’t own any clothing from the group. Call me a loser, but I just prefer my own clothes. I had on blue skinny jeans, my white vans, and a black baggy t shirt on which a big, white mustache stood proudly.

in between all the home made, and bought, ‘I love one direction’ clothing, I felt so out of place, but I didn’t care. I wasn’t about to buy a shirt for a lot of money (Or spend all my energy on making it), if I wasn’t even going to wear it out of my own house.

All of a sudden, the earsplitting screaming  intensified even more, and the boys jumped out on the stage, instantly running around stage to the tunes of ‘Up all night’ which they sang perfectly, waving to the fans.

‘One Thing’ came next, and I might have imagined it, but it looked as if niall was looking at me during his singing. I tried to watch all of the boys equally, but when Niall’s solo begun, I couldn’t handle myself, and I was drawn to him by his angelic voice.

I couldn’t tear my eyes away from him, and it was clear he was looking back at me, walking closer to the edge of the stage. I heard some girls screaming behind me. ‘OMG HE’S LOOKING AT ME, IM GONNA FAINT!’ and I chuckled lightly, knowing he was only looking at me.

after some more songs, the boys ran backstage for a change of outfit, while a couch was shoved on the middle of the podium. 5 running figures jumped on the couch, squishing each other in the progress.

‘TWITTER QUESTION TIME!’ Louis yelled out, earning an earsplitting scream from the crowd. The boys waited for the questions to load, while they tried to shove each other of the couch, which resulted in Niall standing behind the couch, while Louis was lying down, his feet on Liam’s lap, zayn on the edge of the armrest, and Harry sitting in front of the couch.

‘Okey, first question is from @Iheartcarrotboy4ever . haha, Louis.’ Zayn smirked at Louis while he read the question from the screen. ‘She wants us to show our best dance moves.’ Josh, the drummer, set in a simple tune, while the boys jumped up from the couch to show their moves.

Ofcourse, Louis broke out in his ‘pat the dog, screw the lightbulb’ dance, which made everyone (including him) crack up, while Liam and Harry tried to slow dance together, Harry constantly stepping on Liam’s toes.

Zayn stood behind the couch, shuffling with his feed awkwardly while he laughed at the other boys, while Niall, like the irish boss he is, did a magnificent irish dance. On the last drum-beat from Josh, he jumped in the air, making the crowd roar again.

the scream changed, showing another tweet. ‘Ohh, I like this!’ Zayn giggled, while giving Niall a slap on his arm. Niall turned red, muttering something to Zayn while he held his microphone out of reach. I squinted my eyes but couldn’t make out what they were saying.

‘So, can you guys tell us about your girlfriends?’ Harry read out loud. ‘This was sent in by @1Dloverrrrrr’  Louis chuckled into his microphone. ‘Wait, Harry, how many ‘R’s are there?’ Harry laughed, slapping his hands on the couches armrest. ‘6!’ he yelled, very sarcastic.

I felt myself tense from the question. What would Niall answer? Of course we hadn’t labeled ourselves yet. Heck, we had only known each other for a few days, even though it felt like much longer.

Liam was the first to answer, a proud grin on his face. ‘Im still with Daniëlle, happy as ever.’  The smile on his face said everything. From the corner of my eye, I could see Niall watching me, but I didn’t give in, I kept watching the other boys.

‘Im still single and ready to mingle like a pringle.’ Harry said, laughing about his own joke. The crowds went wild with that statement, of course. Louis was next, and while shooting a wink into our direction, he smiled. ‘I kinda like this girl, but nothing serious yet.’

The reactions from the crowd were mixed. There were ‘aaaahws’ on one hand, but on  there were also a lot of ‘BOOOs’ making me look at Julia, who was watching the stage intently with a smile on her pretty face.

‘I am single!’ Zayn yelled, while he shot his eyes over the public, his hand making half a circle, pointing into the audience as if he was searching for a girl. Oh oh, playerboy.