:.1.:

"Is it too late to back out?" I asked. Scott, Mitch and I sat on Scott's bed in front of a camera.

"You're staying whether you like it or not boo." Mitch fixed his hair.

"C'mon Avi, it'll be fun! Plus the fans are dying to see you on Superfruit!" Scott explained.

"Fine..." I sighed.

"One more thing..." Mitch reached over to me and let my hair down.

"Mitchhh!" I whined. He knows I hate it when my hair is down, it's way too much fuss.

"You look hot!" Mitch chuckled.

"Positions ladies!" Scott clapped his hands.

I crouched down on the floor avoiding being in the shot. Mitch turned on the camera and we were set. Scott started the episode off as usual. "My names...Scoooo..." Scott dragged the word out.

"And my names Mavi!" Mitch said with enthusiasm.

"What does that make?" Scott asked.

"SCOMAVI!" I jumped up and yelled excitedly. They laughed as I joined them on the bed.

"YAY! It's Avi, he's finally here!" Scott smiled.

"It's about time, where have you been sis?" Mitch asked.

"You know...I sing bass in this band so I didn't really have any time." I shrugged jokingly.

"Oh really? And what's this band called?" Mitch grinned.

"The Pentatonics" I said.

"They're that ocopello band right?" Scott asked. We all laughed. "Okay, this week we're playing truth or dare! YAY!" Scott cheered.

"We're so original!" Mitch said sarcastically.

"So here's how it goes, we pull out of this mug for a dare" Scott picked up his classic Sesame Street mug and showed it to the camera.

"And we pick out of this hat for a truth. Now we sent this tweet out to you...":

Ask us truths and dares for a special episode of Superfruit with a special someone!

"So a bunch of our friends helped us pick some juicy truths and dares for us." Scott continued.

"We basically don't know what's in there!" Mitch spoke up.

"I'm scared..." I laughed.

"You should be." Scott giggled.

"Let's get going!" Mitch smiled.

" I'll go first, then it goes Avi then Mitch. I'm gonna start off with a truth." Scott reached into the hat and picked up a piece of paper. "Have you ever gone skinny dipping?" Scott read it out "I have actually! With Mitchell right here. "Avi you should come with us sometime."

"How about no." I replied quickly. "My go! I'm going for a truth..." I picked out a piece of paper and stared at it with disbelief. "Shit..." I slapped my hands over my mouth after swearing.

"Gotta put a strawberry on that." Scott said and we all laughed.

"Sorry guys! Anyway, it says 'if you could date anyone in the room who would it be...'" I said awkwardly. Scott and Mitch's heads snapped in my direction, it was like they were staring into my soul. "Umm..." I scratched my head. "I would have to say Mitch..."

"Awwww thanks daddy." Mitch blushed.

"How can you do this to me? I thought Scavi was the otp!" Scott joked.