:.9.:

I woke up next to Mitch cuddling. I slowly crawled out of bed trying not to awake my queen. I walked out of the room and tip toed down the stairs and into the kitchen. This morning I'm planning on making my man breakfast. I brought out my cooking supplies and turned on the stove. I made fried some egg and danced around the Kitchen binging out Ptx songs. Suddenly, Mitch appeared at the doorway with messy hair and a big grin on his face. "What are you doing you dork?" Mitch said in a cute tired voice.

"No! It was supposed to be a surprise!" I frowned. Mitch went behind me and wrapped his arms around taking control of the food.

"Don't worry..." Mitch kissed my cheek.

"Go and sit down babe, let me treat you." I turned around to face Mitch and pecked him on the lips.

"Fine..." Mitch rolled his eyes smiling and limped tiredly to the table. I continued making the breakfast and singing to Mitch. I turned around only to see that Mitch was recording me on Snapchat.

"Mitch!" I whined and laughed. Mitch giggled behind the camera. "You better not post that..."

"I know, I know..." Mitch sighed with annoyance. I walked over to him and kissed his head hugging him.

"Babe, I get your frustration but it's for the best you know..." I spoke softly into his head.

"Yeah..." Mitch leaned into my chest.

"But on the bright side, I made an omelette!" I skipped away and brought our plates to the table.

"Awww thanks daddy." Mitch kissed me on the cheek. He brought out his phone and took a picture of the food. I gave him the 'seriously look' "What? At least let me snapchat the food." Mitch laughed.

"Fine, go ahead." I allowed him.

"Done." Mitch smiled.

"Let's see..." I looked at the un posted snap chat. "Mitch...c'mon you know that caption is too risky..."

The caption read:
Avi made me an omelette ☺️

"Well they might just think you made me an omelette!" Mitch shrugged.

"Pentaholics aren't stupid." I chuckled as a dug into my food.

"Fine what about...this." Mitch re typed the caption that now read:

Omelette for two. ❤️

"Meh...they'll start guessing who the two is and it'll all get hectic." I explained.

"Well what about this..." Mitch once again changed it. He showed me and it now read:

I don't give a fuck 🖕🏼

"Mitch." I laughed. "How about no caption, just the picture."

"Fine..." Mitch sighed and posted it. I saw a smile creep up on the side of his face. I knew something was up.

"Mitch let me see your phone." I said sternly.

"Why?" He said quickly.

"I wanna see the Snap."

"Well get SnapChat." Mitch laughed trying to out smart me. I reached over the table trying to get it but Mitch snatched it and started running away.

"Get back here!" I yelled chasing after him. Mitch and I literally did laps around the furniture in the living room.  He suddenly sprinted upstairs and into Kevin's room. Mitch jumped on his bed and slipped his phone down his boxers.

"Come get it daddy." Mitch winked at me. Without hesitation I yanked my hand inside. Mitch started laughing uncontrollably. "It tickles!"

"Too bad." I laughed. I unlocked his phone and went on SnapChat. I went through his story and instead of putting no caption he said: