:.3.:

Ouch! Ouch! My eyes! I woke up to wide open curtains and the Suns light slapping me in the face. Once I could open my eyes fully, I noticed that the blanket and pillows were on the floor. Not to mention a rare Mitch Grassi laying on top of me with one of his legs stretched across my body. Well this is awkward. Wow he's a rough sleeper... I smiled to myself as he snored peaceful. I brought out my phone and checked the time, 7 in the morning. As much as I hate to, I'm gonna have to get up. I tapped Mitch gently and his eyes flew open. I actually jumped. He stared at me like a demon. Scott always told me how if you wake Mitch up, you risk your life. Oops. "Mitch...Mitchy..." I called his name softly. Mitch glared at me then shut his eyes. "Nope! Wake up! We have an interview not to mention a live stream after." I shook Mitch's body and he whined. Eventually Mitch woke up. He looked around and noticed that he 1. Was laying flat on top of me and 2. Kicked the everything off the bed.

"I did this?" Mitch giggled.

"Who else?" I laughed. "Do you dream about being a ninja or something?"

"Nope. I dream about rough gay sex." Mitch joked. By now I'm just used to all his sexual talk.

"Alright then." I chuckled. "We need to start getting ready to make sure we're early. C'mon, up!" I pushed Mitch up and we got out of bed. "Should I drop you off now?" I asked.

"Wait no! Let me at least eat breakfast here! Back home, we need to restock." Mitch said.

"Yeah sure, I'll be in the shower though. Go downstairs and help yourself." I smiled.

Mitch went downstairs to see Kevin eating cereal. Considering that Mitch was only wearing a shirt and boxers, it made the situation a bit awkward for him. "Mitch? I didn't know you were still here." Kevin grinned.

"Yeah, Avi and I slept together." Mitch said while pouring himself juice. Kevin chocked on his cereal. Mitch hummed while leaving the kitchen with his juice. He knew what Kevin thought he meant by that but he decided to let it be for his amusement.

"Mitch...? Avi...? What?!" Kevin's eyes widened.

By now, I was in the middle of my shower. I started singing some Iron and Whine because why not? Everything was fine until I felt something touch me. I turned around and saw a fully naked Mitch behind me. WHAT THE HELLQBSHHHZBJDADGKLGSAQSX?!?!?!! "MITCH WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled.

"What?" He smirked.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN 'what?' YOU KNOW FUCKING WHAT!"

"Woah daddy, calm down. I just want to take a shower, now if you would excuse me." Mitch slid past me making our bodies caress, I shivered for a moment. He was now under the shower head enjoying the water splash onto his skin. I honestly don't even know what to do! This is so weird... Mitch just started showering as if it was nothing and I kinda just stood there.

"Can I wash your hair?" Mitch turned around to me.

"Ummm..."

"I'll take that as a yes." Mitch grabbed the shampoo bottle and applied some on his hands then rubbed it in. I have no idea for why this fascinates him but oh well. "So long and pretty!" Mitch played with my  hair.

"Thanks?" I questioned my response. He did this a few times before rinsing it all off. Our bodies were so close that it made my heart race. He put his arms around me and ran his fingers through my hair and looked me deep in the eyes. Wow, I've never really taken in how........what am i saying? I need to get out of here. I grabbed my towel and leaped out of the shower.