:.14.:

Avi's P.O.V

Mitch and I laid down on a couch inside the dressing room. It was back to the crazy tour life of Pentatonix and we were all ready.

"Can you believe that it's our first show officially as a couple?" Mitch smirked while playing with the curls in my hair.

"I'm kinda scared... What if they start booing and throwing food" I said

"Then mama will eat it like she eats dick." Mitch sassed. "Pentaholics don't do that kind of shit anyway..."

"Private performance in 5 minutes!" A member of the crew knocked on the door reminding us.

"We should get going." I sighed while standing up.

Mitch yanked my arm. "Wait!" He pulled out his phone and went on snapchat. It was slowly becoming his life.

"Say hi to the camera baby!" Mitch giggled behind his phone.

I heard that irritating noise of the dog filter and took it upon myself to snatch his phone away.

"Nooo! Oh come on you look adorable!" Mitch whined.

I watched the video back and grinned. "I guess I do look cute." I flicked my hair to one side.

"Plus we should keep all these memories for when we get married." I winked at Mitch.

"Wait! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" Mitch jumped up.

"I didn't say anything." I smirked evilly.

"YES YOU DID! Don't fucking tease me!" Mitch hit my arm repeatedly.

"We should go to that Private Performance ay." I grinned while teasing him again.

"Aviiiiiii!" Mitch complained in his high voice.

"Come on we're late!" I dragged his arm all the way down to the Private performance room.

When we opened the door, everyone was there but us two. The fans were sitting down patiently smirking at one other.

"What took you guys so long?" Scott crossed his arms and raised his non existent eyebrows.

We felt kinda attacked, all eyes were deeply set on us and there was no way out. "We.. er.. I was waiting for Mitch to finish his makeup.." I made up an excuse.

Scott turned to fans and mouthed "sure.." while rolling his eyes.

The fans laughed and the performance began. For this tour we chose to have 'Take me Home' as the private performance song. We stood in our places and the song went smoothly.

The fans were all recording with their phones but also listening to the words.

"Love, love can never die..." As we sang those lyrics I opened my eyes and looked at Mitch who happened to be looking back at me. We shared a moment and smiled at each other.

From the corner of my eye, I saw the fans getting excited and couldn't help but laugh as I continued to sing.

We finished and held the last note before the fans applauded us. We all thanked them and now it was time to meet the fans personally. We all spread across the room talking to the fans and receive gifts from them.