:.12.:

We were all sitting on the beach around a campfire under the night sky. Mitch and I had towels wrapped around our bodies as we were still drying off from the surprise water fight we received. "This is great...like seriously Avi. Thanks for inviting us." Kevin smiled.

"No problem man." I smiled.

"It's so peaceful out here..." Kirstie sighed happily. We had a one to one moment with nature as we sat in silence listening to the wind blowing through the trees and the waves crashing on the shore. 

"Okay. Time to ruin the moment. SELFIE!" Mitch yelled as he brought out his phone. We all huddled up and took a group photo for snapchat. After, I took a moment to tweet how the holiday was going so far. I think it's only fair that I update them on what's going on. I launched Twitter and tweeted:

This holiday is probably the best one I've even been to. Couldn't be happier. :)

Within a few seconds there were already replies. 

I LOVE YOU AVI
Follow pls? ;)
Because you're with @mitchgrassi am I right ;)
FAGGOT!

I looked at the last reply and rolled my eyes. I refreshed to see if there were anymore positive replies because I'm not even going to waste my time with shit heads like that. I instantly saw multiple replies that caught my eye. It was all in reply to the hate message.

FAGGOT!
 -Who gave you the right to say that?
 -You have no life do you?
 -People like you make me hate being on earth.
 -Who cares if Avi's gay?! Love is love. You have no right to judge someone for their sexuality               #WeloveAvi

I felt like I was about to cry. This is why I fucking love Pentaholics. We're a family, we stick together and help each other out when we need to. This is the best fandom I could possibly have and I wouldn't swap it for any other. My phone buzzed and I looked down to see it was a notification from twitter saying Mitch had replied saying:

I love you

I looked up from my screen and stared beside me at Mitch. He had a wide smile on his face as he giggled nervously. I replied with:

Me: I love you more

Mitch: No I love you more

Me: No I love you more more

Mitch: No I love you more more more

Me: No I love you times infinity ;)

Mitch: Well I love you times infinity and beyond. ;)

Me: Fine you win.

I gave up and Mitch and I laughed at how we were right next to each other but decided to talk on Twitter instead. "You guys are idiots." Scott laughed as he saw our conversation on his phone. "We should probably head inside before we get attacked by night creatures." We all agreed with Scott and put out the fire. We took all our stuff and walked back into the cabin.

"I don't know about y'all, but I'm ready to hit the snooze." Kevin laughed. 

"Oh gurl, I feel ya. I'm rea-dy to sleep." Alyssa snapped her fingers in the air. 

"Well goodnight girls, see you in the morning." Alex said. We all said our goodbyes and departed into our rooms. Scott and Alex went into the room beside us, Kevin and Alyssa were in the room directly across us and Kirstie, Jeremy and Olaf were in the room beside them. Once Mitch and I got into the room, I flopped onto the bed tiredly. Laying back into the bed I watched Mitch strip out of his clothes. I bit my lips with pleasure.