:.15.:

Kirstie's P.O.V

12:03 am

It had just past midnight. The hotel was dead silent and I sat on my bed admiring my shimmering engagement ring. A tear managed to escape my eye as i thought about my new fiancé Jeremy.

"Is this even real?" I sighed with happiness.

My classic iPhone ringtone caught my attention as I thought it could've been Jeremy but to my surprise it was Mitch. He was only a few doors down the hall, so calling me must've meant something important. I answered.

"Hello?" I began the conversation.

"Come over to our room now. It's an emergency!" Mitch demanded.

"Mitch... If this is one of your stupid new editions of vetements." I rolled her eyes.

"Fuck you. My vetements are worth your life." Mitch sassed.

"Keep talking bitch. The diamonds on my finger ain't listening." I gloated while flicking my hair.

Mitch laughed. "...well come over I need you!"

"Alright, alright...bye" I hung up the phone, stood up then walked all the way to Mitch and Scotts room. As I approached the door I heard loud shifting and strange mutters coming from multiple people. I slowly knocked on the door with confusion and heard it unlock quickly. The door swung open.

"Surprise!" Scott, Mitch, Avi, Kevin, Kate, Esther and Nicole shouted in unison. Right before my eyes were all my favourite things:

Alcohol
Netflix
Candy
And chips
Oh and my best friends

"Oh my god... You guysss!" I jumped up and down excitedly. They all stood up to hug I one by one and invited her into their little circle on the floor. All of the gang made themselves comfortable and slouched on the hotel cushions before beginning the night.

Avi's P.O.V

"So as we are all aware, our dearest friend Kirstie is now engaged. Although her other half and our other halfs couldn't be here because of tour, doesn't mean that the celebration stops. We love you Kirstie and we're so happy for you." Scott smiled.

"Yeah, yeah... Now let's celebrate like we're filthy whores on a Friday night!" Mitch cheered while opening the champagne bottle.

Everyone paraded over the ear popping sound and the smoke sizzling out of the champagne bottle. The drinks were quickly poured and packets of snacks were ripped open.

"So..." Kevin sipped on his drink. "How does it feel to be engaged Kirst?" He smiled.

"It still feels like a dream. It was so sudden yet so right. Just...wow." Kirstie looked off into the distance as she spoke.

"Music! We need fucking music!" Mitch yelled as the alcohol slowly intoxicated his body.

"We're gonna get a noise complaint if we do." Nicole said.

"Let's play a game then." Kate suggested.

"How about spin the bottle." Avi wiggled his eyebrows.

"Avi just wants to get laid tonight." Aleen laughed.

"Daddy knows he can eat this pie whenever he likes." Mitch winked at him flirtatiously.