:.10.:

Scott barged through the door waking both Mitch and I up. "...what the fuck...?" I rubbed my eyes.

"You guys are in some serious deep shit!" Scott panicked.

"What..." Mitch groaned.

"Look at this!!" Scott pushed his phone in our faces. It was a photo that displayed the both of us sleeping next to each other. My heart dropped. "It's all over Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and of course Tumblr. What were you two fucking thinking?!" Scott yelled at us.

"Wha-? How-? W-we didn't even take the picture!" Mitch trembled with fear.

"Well who the fuck did?! This is bad. This is bad. This is bad!" Scott walked up and down the room with stress. I was so shocked that I couldn't even speak. I got my phone out and went on Twitter. I had thousands more notifications than normal. All of them were tweets relating to the picture.

OMG MAVI!!!
AVI IS GAY!?
This can't be happening!
This better not be an edit 
Holy SHITTTT 
Mavi is fucking reallll
They slept together?!?!???!
Okay, how about we stop reposting this picture? I don't think Mitch and Avi would appreciate it.

I turned my phone off and threw it on the couch which was on the other side of the room. I groaned and slapped my face into my hands with stress. "Urgggg...we're fucked."

"Who would do this?!" Mitch yelled.

"I don't know but you guys need to figure out how to deal with this. I need to help clean up downstairs, call me if you need help." Scott disappeared downstairs. I let out a big sigh. Mitch's eyes were starting to get watery, he looked like he wanted to cry.

"Come here..." I sighed pulling Mitch into a hug. He silently cried into my chest as I stroked his hair comfortingly. "It's okay...we'll get through this." I said softly. Mitch and I put our onesies back on and cuddled in bed avoiding our phones and social media.

"So...w-what are we gonna do?" Mitch sniffed.

"There's nothing we can do but come out as a relationship." I said.

"But how will they react...?"

"They're basically reacting now. We just have to face up and do it. No matter if there's hate." I ran my fingers through his hair while looking blankly into the air.

"...Avi...I'm scared."

"Don't worry baby... If they're true fans they would accept us being together. And not only that, but me being gay." I sighed. "I think we owe them an explanation."

"Maybe we should make a video...like a coming out video?" Mitch suggested.

"Sure. But for now, let's get some breakfast." I stood out of the bed. Mitch tried to get up but failed.

"Owww! Ow! Ow!" Mitch said in pain.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked.

"My butt is sore...fuck sake Avi... you destroyed me last night." Mitch sighed. I couldn't contain my laughter. I had to support Mitch getting out the bed and all the way down the stairs. Scott, Alex, Jake and Justin were in the living room.

"Here's the two who broke the internet!" Justin yelled jokingly.

"Fuck off." Mitch stomped off to the Kitchen as if he wasn't in pain just a second ago. 

"Really Justin?" Jake scoffed as he ran after Mitch.

"Whaaat? I was kidding!" Justin laid back in the couch laughing. "Whatever...anyway, Ashley's coming here around noon, so if I could get everyone out of the house so we can have some alone time. You get my vibe?" He bounced his eyebrows up and down. Urg, if I hear that bitch's name one more time...