:.11.:

Things were going smoothly for Mitch and I. We were happily together and the fandom were mostly accepting. I finally replaced my broken phone and today was the day we were heading to Miami. It was all planned out. The people coming would be Mitch and I, Scott and Alex, Kevin and Alyssa, then Kirstie and Jeremy. We would be staying there for a week on a private beach with the whole place to ourselves. We all made contributions with money and planned to meet up Kirstie's house at 10am. Right now I was stuffing as much things I could in my suitcase while face timing Mitch. My phone was leaned up against a lamp while Mitch watched me run up and down my room. For once, Mitch was early. He said he woke up an hour earlier because he was so excited. He's such a cutie. "So how'd your parents react?" Mitch asked.

"They were actually really chill about it. I'm so happy they didn't freak out." I explained the reactions towards my announcement as being gay. "Esther started fangirling over us being together, she even saved a screenshot from the  moment we kissed in the live stream." I laughed shaking my head.

"Esther's always shipped it." Mitch chuckled. "Anyway, hurry up! I can't wait!" 

"I'm coming, I'm coming..." I zipped up my suitcase. "I need to have a shower though..." 

"Urg, you better be quick babe. Don't hang up, I'll be waiting." Mitch ordered.

"Whatever you say hun." I disappeared into the bathroom and had my shower taking about 30 minutes. I came back inside my room with my towel wrapped around my waist and my damp hair curling and dripping. 

"Yes daddy..." Mitch bit his lips. "Why don't you drop that towel, huh?"

"How about no. Behave Mitch." I teased him.

"Just a peak? C'mon I've seen it so many times already!" 

"Nope." I walked up to the camera.

"Avi, if you dare put that camera- AVI!" Mitch yelled as I slowly faced the camera down.

"Sorry baby." I laughed as I started getting dressed up. Mitch continued yelling from the phone begging me to lift the camera back up.

"AVIIIIIIIIII?! BABYYYYYYYY?! ARE YOU THERE?! ANSWER ME!! Mitch yelled. He started making these weird fake crying/screaming noise. "WAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

"Okay! I'm here, I'm here! Wow, you're such a baby." I laughed while lifting the camera back up. Mitch cheered like a 5 year old. I was fully dressed wearing black skinny jeans and a black and red plaid top. The only thing left to do was my hair. I combed neatly through my hair and tied it back into a loose bun. "Alright. I think I'm set." I grabbed my suitcase and my phone and walked downstairs. "Kevin are you ready?" I asked Kevin who was standing in the living room scrolling through his phone. 

"Oh my gosh, Avi you need to see this!" Kevin rushed to me. He noticed I had Mitch on facetime. "Oh hey Mitch. I guess you both should see this!" He showed us his screen that displayed Twitter. I looked over and noticed in the trending section it said:

#WeloveAvi 

No way. I was fucking trending. Mitch and I had the same reaction, we firstly gasped with shock then danced like idiots. "This is fucking insane!" I yelled with excitement.

"I'm so happy for you! Urg get to Kirstie's house quick, you need more than a virtual hug! I'll see you later alright. Byeee baby!" He blew a kiss and I blew one back ending the facetime call. Kevin opened his arms out to me and I jumped into them slightly lifting him up. 

"You did it bro!" Kevin smiled.

"I really nailed it!" We did our bro handshake and left the house and into a cab that would take us to Kirstie's house. We were the last ones to arrive, the whole gang were there with their suitcases and excitement beaming out of them. Mitch jumped into my arms and I swung him around.