The King and Prince

We were walked into a palace under ground and marched into the dungeons. The dwarves were bone shoved into cells. Just as Tauriel was about shove me in, the blonde hair said
"Not this one Tauriel. The King will speak to this one." Tauriel shoved me away and up some stairs. I gasped as I was walked into a throne room built from tree roots and I saw the king sitting in a throne up high. He walked down slowly and Tauriel forced me to my knees and the blonde hair elf grabbed what was left of my braid and forced a dagger at my throat. Blood trickled down my neck. The king in a circle around me.
"What is your name?"
"Idril."
"What were you doing with the dwarves?"
"Nothing, I found the in the forest."
"What were you doing in the forest?" I bit my lip.
"I have no memory of why what I was doing. I remember being attacked by orcs. I found the forest and went in." The king came up close to my face and stared me in the eyes. I looked back. His ice blue eyes sparkled with rage.
"You may have a long stay here." He said walking back.
"Take her away, Legolas." The blonde haired elf forced me to my feet. Legolas.

I was shoved into a cell. I hit the back rock wall hard. I cried out and dropped onto the rock bed. Tauriel slammed the door in my face and locked it. I watched as she dragged out Thorin to the king. I sat by the door and placed my fingers at my throat. They came away covered with blood. I tried to rip off some of my leather but it was strong.
"Idril!" Fili threw some cloth at the door. I slipped my hand out and picked it up. It was clean and smelt fresh. I placed it to my neck.
"Thanks." He grinned. I heard Thorin shouting but I only caught Thranduil.
"Is Thranduil the king?"
"Yes." Some one said. Legolas walked over to my cell.
"You must Legolas." I replied
"Prince of Mirkwood." I nodded and he tossed me some bread.
"Thank you.... My lord." Legolas looked at me with disgust and replied
"Nice faces and pretty word will not get you out of this cell." I stood up and grabbed the feel bars and replied coolly
"Am I not aloud to have manners?" Legolas just looked at me and then walked away.
"My lord, can I have some water?" He continued to walk away. Thorin was marched past me and throw into the cell next to me. I picked at the stale bread and ate it slowly. An elf pushed some water through the bars. It was clean and cold, just what I needed.
"Thank you." The elf gave a small smile which I returned. It was nice to see a smile.

Later, I lay on the bed trying to go to sleep. It was hard, for the bed was rock and it only had a thin blanket. Tauriel walked past and I got up. She stopped to talk to Kili. She sat down by his cell and they talked. I saw Legolas watching them and me. I went back a lay down on the bed.