Other Books

Hey readers
Here are some sneak peaks to some of my other books. Please read, vote, share and enjoy.
Love Colfinthel

If You Live, If You Die, It's All Up To You
Legolas met Eryn in the palace of Riverendell. Eryn is the secret daughter of Elrond. Elrond had an affair with an elf lady after his wife died. Eryn was born  and the elf lady was banished. But this lady was making for Sauron and placed a tattoo on Eryn. The eye was tattoo onto her wrist. Then she cut Eryn on her face.
Now Eryn is scared for life with a black x on her face. Legolas finds his heart been taken an a roller coaster of feelings.

You live or die, it's up to you.

It was meant to be a nightmare. But it was so real. Like my scar, like the beating of my heart. The girl I use to be, same face, same name, a different me. My world is sinking, the past I am trying to erase. My dreams written on a piece of paper. I don't understand, I forget who I am. I am running a crazy race, I am not thinking about the hearts I break. As my home started to fade away and standing alone, losing everything I have ever known, things will never be the same. I can't speak the truth, you will never know what I was really thinking. I am sinking, I am lost. I forget who I am. The more I win, the more I want. It never ends and never stops. Things will never be the same.

Only Love Can Hurt Like This
Lalaith Nienor grew up in a little village about a three hour walk for Lothlorien. One sunny day, her life changed forever. An Orc raid destroyed her village and her parents. With her dying breath, her mother told Lalaith and Beleniel to run and to go to Lothlorien. Running for their lives, they run into the guards of Lothlorien and their captain Haldir.
At once Haldir and Lalaith fall in love. Lalaith is haunted by her parents death. Then she was captured by orcs and watching many of the villager she knows being killed. Lalaith is haunted by death and screams. At night she can't sleep in fear of the nightmares.
Will she over come her past or will she let herself fall into the hands of death?
Who can she trust when the night gets dark and the nightmares chase her?
Or will the night and darkness haunt her every?

This is story of Lalaith Nienor's past before she meet Legolas.

Celebrimbor's Daughter and Thranduil's Son
My name is Vilya, named after the Ring of Air.
I had no family, no home until a ranger, Aragorn found me. He took me to Riverendale where I found my new family. Lord Elrond treated me like his daughter. I had a family, my brothers Elladan and Elrohir and my sweet, dear sister Arwen.
One day Lord Elrond received an invitation to the StarLight Feast in Mirkwood. Little did I know what was waiting for me there. I found love in the great halls of Mirkwoood.

100 years later, I was flung into an adventure to destroy the One Ring and bring peace to Middle Earth. I followed the people that I loved into death and darkness. I couldn't lose the ones I love after I had lost everything as a child. But I couldn't change the future. No one can.