Bolg

Legolas was shooting his way toward the bridge. He was doing all my work and he looked over his shoulder.
"Where's Tauriel ?"
"She stayed to help the dwarf." Legolas frowned and turned to face a street and whipped out a sword. The one that Thorin had. I pulled out my own sword and stood next to Legolas. We went in and three orcs attacked us.
"Get the other, I can handle this!" Legolas went the great Orc at the end of the street. A minute later all that was left of those three orcs were heads and bodies all over the place. Legolas and this huge Orc were having a great fight. Legolas was thrown to the ground and I stood in front of him, protecting him. The Orc laughed and swung his sword at such a force I went flying into a wall. Thankful it was wood, but I dropped to the floor. My side filled with pain. I groaned gently. Legolas was flung into a wall and the Orc took off.
"Idril, are you alright?" His voice was filled with concern. I nodded and watched him slump against the pole. He touched his nose and he looked at it curiously.
"Have you not seen blood?" Legolas looked at me and  replied slowly
"Not my own."  Then he took off, I quickly raced after him.
On the horse we raced after the Orc.
"Legolas stop!" I shouted . He pulled on the reins. The pack of orcs with a strange Mark stood waiting for the Orc on the other side.
"We're out numbered." Legolas nodded and turned the horse around.  Then a loud roar filled the air. I found to Legolas and pressed my ear to his back.
"What was that?" Legolas turned to the Lonely Mountain.
"The dragon." I bit my lip.
"We must return to Mirkwood."
"What about Tauriel?" Legolas frowned and turned to the city.
"She has made her choice."

We rode back to the palace. Thranduil was waiting for us in the throne room. Legolas and his father spoke to each other in elvish and finally Thranduil turned to me.
"Legolas said you have fought well. You may stay until the dragon has left." I bowed and followed Legolas to my room.

Once the door was closed, I dropped to the floor and ripped off my top. My side was bleeding and sore. I walked slowly into the bathroom and into a bath that was waiting for me. I took off all my clothes and slipped into the bath. The water turned a pale pink but I didn't care. I washed my body and my hair. I got dry and covered my towel with blood. Then I walked over to the wardrobe and opened it. I picked up a pair of white leggings and ripped them. I opened a bow and found some healing pastes. I read the labels and found one for Orc cuts. I opened it and dug some the ointment and smeared some of it on the cut. Then I carefully wrapped the legging around the cut. The pain had stopped. The ointment was making.