Fire

I found a white dress and put it on. See media section for dress. Then I went looking for Legolas.
I found him looking out of Lake Town. The dragon was burning the town into the lake. I could hear the screams and the roars of the dragon from here. Legolas sighed and I turned to him.
"She is a fighter, she will live through this." Legolas looked at me.
"I know..... That dress looks good on you."
"Thank you."
"That Orc in Lake Town, his name is Bolg spawn of Azog." Legolas looked at me.
"Azog killed my parents." Legolas turned back to the burning city.
"Azog killed my mother." I hung my head and sighed. Then I watched as the dragon fell into the lake. Legolas looked up. I heard him whisper
"Tauriel." He straighten up and said
"Come!" I quickly followed him.

I rode behind him to the edge of the lake. The survivors were climbing out of the water and many were crying and screaming. Many had burns and were in pain. And just not on the outside. Legolas and I walked through the people, both of us searching for Tauriel. I found her talking to Kili.
"Legolas." I pointed towards Tauriel. Legolas walked over and I followed him. We just stood behind her. She straightened up and said
"My lord Legolas." Legolas replied coolly
"Take your leave of the dwarf. You are needed else where." Tauriel turned to Kili who pressed something into her hand and walked towards the other dwarves who were pushing a boat into the lake. Tauriel walked over to us and we started walking back towards the horse. Legolas was giving Tauriel a run down on the Orc we had chased out of Lake Town.
"They came from Gundabad." Both Tauriel and I said
"Gundabad?"
"A fortress on the borders of Anmar." Tauriel nodded slowly.
An elf messanger rode up and Legolas turned to face him.
"My lord Legolas, I bring word from your father. You are to return to him immediately." Legolas nodded and said
"Come Tauriel and Idril."
"My lord. Tauriel is banished."
"Banished? You may tell my father, if there is no placed for Tauriel there is no place for me." Tauriel stepped forward and said
"He is your king." Legolas turned to her and replied
"Yes, he is my king but he doesn't command my heart." Legolas loved Tauriel. I knew that but he had never said it.mi was jealous. I had fallen in love with the handsome prince who had protected me.
"Will you two come with me?" I asked
"To where?" Legolas walked off replying
"To Gundabad."
Lucky for me, there was a spare horse and we rode off towards to Gundabad.