Running

I woke up to a small person unlocking the dwarves cells. I sat up and pushed myself against the bars. They ran past quietly. Not one of them stopped to unlock my cell. I sat down by the door and looked at my boots. Dwarves were selfish and cruel. I sat there for a long time, then Tauriel came running past.
"Captain, the dwarves are gone!" I said. She stopped outside my cell and looked at me curiously. I pointed towards the door they had gone through. She smiled at me, a real smile and took off down the through the door way. I sat down again and placed my fingers to my neck. The bleeding had stopped but the pain was growing. I think it was getting infected.
I sat in my cells waiting, first counting stars then drawing on the walls with some of my water. Finale I heard some noise. Legolas and Tauriel with a few elves forced an Orc past my cell and shove him in it. Then an elf opened my cell door and grabbed me and made me walk up to the throne room. When I got there, my head was spinning. The cut was sore and burning. Thranduil looked at me and my hands were forced behind my back.
"Why did you tell us that the dwarves had escaped?"
"Because they walked straight past my cell without letting me out."
"What made you think they would let you out?"
"For I helped them killed the spiders." Thranduil looked at me. My head was spinning madly. Then the room went black.

I woke up in a bed in a room. I was still in my dirty clothes and when I looked in the mirror my hair was a disgrace abut the cut was healed. I walked over to the window and pushed it open. Light flooded into the room making strange patterns on the wooden boards. A gentle breeze made the white veil curtains float. I took a deep breath of the fresh clean air that was hinted with honey. The door opened and I spun around. Tauriel walked in and smiled.
"There are some clothes in that cupboard. Get dressed."
"Why?"
"I want to you come with me to Lake Town. To find the dwarves." I nodded and pulled out a a blue dress. It fitted perfectly. Tauriel smiled and nodded her approval. Then she handed me a sword and a pair of daggers. I looked at them and then strapped them on. Tauriel smiled and said
"Follow me."

We walked for some time and I found out that the dwarves had escaped and that Kili had been shot I the leg with a poisonous arrow. Tauriel was going to the kill the Orc, but Thranduil kicked her ass out of the palace.
"I thought you might like to help me." I nodded and replied
"I would be happy to kill orcs, I hate them!" Tauriel smiled then stopped. On the ground there was a pool of blood.
"Someone stopped here. He tried to stop the bleeding with this rag the had to go in a hurry." I said looking carefully. Tauriel smiled and replied
"You're a good tracker." I grinned. We walked over and looked at across the lake. Then Tauriel gently placed an arrow to her bow string. Some one was coming. I slowly pulled out a dagger. She spun around and then laughed.