Kili and Tauriel

Tauriel stopped. I turned to see the dwarves fighting their way up to the Raven Hill. Legolas suddenly grabbed onto a the bat. I groaned and ran after him. Tauriel followed me.
I ran lightly over the stones. I entered a tunnel and started fighting the orcs. After I cut my way out, I found Tauriel in the open. She was shouting
"Kili! Kili!"
"Tauriel!" I screamed. Bolg came changing at her. I watched in horror as Bolg grabbed Tauriel and flung her into the wall. I stabbed Bolg in the leg. He turned to face me. He was twice my height. He grabbed me by my arm and flung me into the wall. I hit the rock wall with my back. I let out a groan. Blood dripped down my face and I couldn't move my arm. Tauriel was dangerously close to the edge of the rock cliff. She let out a cry. Bolg had stabbed Kili in the chest. Tears dripped down her beautiful face. Bolg walked over to her and raised his spear. Tauriel grabbed him and I grabbed his leg. Together we both tumbled down the cliff. Tauriel went flying into the rock ground. I went flying about 5 meters away from her. I watched as Bolg started to walk towards us. Tauriel wasn't moving. I crawled over to her and pulled out one of my daggers. There was this loud crash and it went black.

When I woke up, Tauriel was missing and Legolas was shouting out
"Tauriel! Idril!" I sat up slowly and called
"Legolas!" He ran towards me and dropped down by my side.
"Idril, are you okay?" He helped me to my feet and I nodded. We started to look for Tauriel.

We found Tauriel sitting by Kili's dead body, gently crying. Legolas's face was unreadable. He turned and walked away. I followed him and we ran into Thranduil. Legolas stopped and said
"I can't go back."
"Where will you go?" There was silence then Thranduil said gently
"Find the Dunadain. There is a man you should met. His father was a good man. He might turn out to be a great one." Legolas nodded and replied
"What is his name?"
"He is known in the wild as Stider. His real name you must discovered for yourself." Legolas went to leave, but Thranduil stopped him by saying
"Your mother loved you. More than life." Legolas turned to his father and walked away. I quickly followed him.

I gently touched his arm and said
"Legolas, let me come with you." He turned to face me.
"Idril stay here." He gently pushed a kiss onto my lips. I kissed him back.
"I will come. Back for you." He said. I nodded. Legolas touched my cheek and started to walk away. I grabbed him and kissed him again.
"I will be waiting." Legolas smiled and I watched him disappeared. My heart was with him.