Chapter 1 (Edited)

This story is based from Hataraku Maou-Sama!!

Chatacters:

Emi Yusa- The Hero; Half Human, Half Angel; Call Center Agent

Sadao Maou- The Demon King; Assistant Shift Manager of Mgronald's.

Alas=Ramus- Emi and Maou's adopted daughter; a Yesod Fragment

Ashiya Shiro- A Demon General; Maou's "house husband"

Urushihara Hanzo- The "Fallen" Demon General; A "Neet"

Chiho Sasaki- A high school student; A junior of Maou in Mgronald's

Rika Suzuki- A co-worker and friend of Emi

Suzuno Kamazuki- Chief Inquisitor of the Reformation; Neighbor of Maou
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Author's POV~

Emi Yusa, the former Hero of Ente Isla, was currently walking around her apartment looking stressed. She sat down on her couch while looking at her daughter, Alas=Ramus, a Yesod Fragment. Alas also sat down beside her mom.

"Mama, what's wrong?" Alas asked.

"Uh..nothing Alas." Emi said. "I'm just thinking that we need to shop for some things that we will be needing for our small trip in Ente Isla. But..I'll be needing help since I can't carry all the stuff home." 

"How about Rika-nee-chan?"

"She has to go to work."

"Then how about Papa?" Alas said with innocent eyes.

Emi was shocked at her daughter's answer. 'Papa' here is actually the Demon Lord of Ente Isla and the sole enemy of the humans. Of course, she would not agree to that since her 'papa' is actually her enemy. But Maou is still Alas' father and they both agreed that they should take care of Alas together, even if they don't want to. And she really needs help for this because Alas is running out of diapers. Emi doesn't have any other choice, so...

"Ah..I guess Maou can help." Emi said to her daughter with a smile.

She stood up and went to her room to reach her phone. She was about to get it but she resist herself.

"I don't think this is a good idea." She said to herself.

While she is trying to think what she'll do, Alas opened the door.

"Yeah! We are going shopping together with papa! Mama, what should I wear?" Alas said excitedly while hugging her mom's leg.

Emi saw how happy and excited her daughter is. How can she say no to her? She smiled at her daughter, signing that she has to do it for her daughter's sake.

"Just wait a little, Alas. I'm going to call papa and ask if he can come with us." Emi said while holding her phone to her ear.

*Phone ringing*

Emi was nervously holding her phone. She was worried about what she should say to him. After a few rings, Maou answered.

"Hello?" Maou said.

"Uh..M-Maou!"

"Emi? Is that you? Is there an emergency?"

"Y-yeah."

"What?! Did something happened?" He sound concerned.

"N-no! I just need help for something."

"What is it?" 

"Maou, w-would you go shopping w-with me?" She said with a shaky voice.

"....."

There was silence in the air, an awkward silence. Emi didn't know what to do until Maou spoke up.

"Pfft...HAHAHAHAHHAHA!" He laughed.

"W-why are you laughing?!"

"I-it's just that I thought it was something serious because of how your voice was shaking and stuff." He continued to laugh.

"Hey, this is serious! It's hard for me to ask someone, especially you."

"Alright, alright." He said. "Although, why is the HERO asking for my help, neh? Did the Hero became weak and needed her enemy to help her?"

"I'M ACTUALLY HELPING OUR DAUGHTER!" She shouted at him.

"Okay, Emi. I was just teasing you." He laughed a little.

"So are you coming or not? Don't think of this as a d-date! I'm just doing this for Alas!" Emi said while blushing.

"Actually, you're the one who is thinking that it'll be a date. You know that's impossible. We're enemies, remember?" Maou said.

Emi doesn't know why but when she heard heard 'impossible', 'to date', her heart started to hurt. She was silent for a couple of seconds.

"Uh..Emi, are you still there?" Maou asked but Emi couldn't answer because she was still mesmerized on what she heard.

"Emi..if you want me to company you so badly then..I'll go. So stop ignoring me already! I'll meet you there in 5 mins." He said.

"Oh..okay." Is what she can only say.

Emi ended their call.

Why is my chest hurting?

She decided to ignore it and went outside to look for her daughter. She saw Alas already wearing a very cute dress.

"Mama! You should get ready too. Papa would be here any minute." Alas said while spinning around.

"Hehe..okay. Open the door if you hear a knock. I'll just get ready." Emi said while heading towards the door of her room.

She locked the door behind her and went to her drawer. She opened it and saw a cute white blouse. She took it and also took her skinny jeans and wore it. She put light make-up on and earrings. Them she looked at her reflection at the mirror.

"Perfect!"

'Maou would definitely love this clothes!' She thought with a smile on her face.

'Wait! What am I thinking?!' She thought it while blushing.

She realized she was taking too long. Emi looked at the mirror for one last time and went to the door. She opened the door and saw one man grinning at her.

"Hey!" Maou said, still grinning.

"M-Maou! You're here already!"

"Yeah! So..why are we shopping again?" Maou asked.

"Alas and I needs some things for our short trip in Ente Isla and I need your help to carry the things when we go home." Emi said while picking up Alas up to her chest.

"Okay, but I still don't get why do you have to pick me."

"Because..you're Alas' father! You should act fatherly sometimes."

"C'mon let's go! I don't have all day!" Emi said to Maou while giving him a bag which contains some things of Alas. Maou took it and followed Emi outside, not forgetting to lock the door behind him.