Chapter 9

Hellooo!! Sorry it took so long. But as promised, here is Chapter 9...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Emi's POV~

"Hahahaha! I can't believe you did that pose!" Maou said right after we stepped outside the booth.

"I was in a hurry!" I said to him.

"Hehehe okay, but it's still fun-"

"EMIIII!!!" Someone shouted my name. I looked at the direction of the voice and what I saw is...

"Rika?!" But not only her but also...

"Ashiya?!" Maou said. But what I didn't expect are the other two...

"Suzu-nee-chan! Chi-nee-chan!" Alas=Ramus said in a cute voice.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them.

"More like, what are YOU doing here with Maou? Hmmm?" Rika asked.

"Wha? I-I was umm...ah..."

As I was struggling to find a reason, a strong, lean arm wrapped itself around my shoulders. And I know who owns it...

"We were just doing some shopping." Maou said with a calm voice, while I was shaking from both embarrassment and nervousness.

"Ma-maou-sama?! When have you been so kind and clingy to the hero!?" Ashiya asked.

"Ye-yeah, Maou-san?" Chiho said.

"Kind? I've never been kind to the hero. I'm just teasing her. See, she looks like she's gonna bur-"

*punch sound

"..owww.." He whined while rubbing his sore cheek.

"That's what you get for making fun of me!" I furiously said.

"Woah! Such intense Lover's Quarrel." Rika said.

"Lo-lover's quarrel?! We are not LOVERS!!"

"But isn't official since Maou already propose to you?"

*Silence~

"P-PRO..PRO..PR..PROPOSE?!"

"Huh? But just earlier Maou was kneeling down in front of you. Isn't he proposing?" Rika turned her head towards Maou.

"...What are you talking about?" Maou tilted his head.

"WHY WOULD I MARRY THIS BEAST?!"

"Hey, you're the beast here!" He said.

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are!"

"No, I'm-" I stopped at mid-sentence when I saw Alas was about to cry.

"*whimpering sounds... Waahhhh!!!!"

"Oh no, Alas, don't cry." I said as I carried her.

"*sniff but mommy and *sniff and daddy are fighting again!"

"We-we're not fighting, Alas. We were just um..." I looked at Maou signing I need help.

"We were..um..just thinking in what place shall we..eat?"

"Eat?" Alas stopped crying.

"Eat?!" While I was shocked at what he just said.

"Maou-sama, what do you mean 'eat'?" While Ashiya suddenly appeared behind Maou with a scary face.

"Ahh..yeah! I said eat! Now let's goo~"

"Wait a minute, Demon Lord! How do we suppose to eat when I know you won't be able to afford it." I said, hands in my hips.

"Um...you?"

"*sigh I knew you would say that. Ugh..fine! Where will we go then? It better not be expensive."

"Waahh...you heard that Alas, mommy's gonna treat us!" He said with a childish cute voice to Alas.

'Cu-cute...wait, what am I saying?!'

"Umm...Emi? You okay? You're turning red." Maou said, while his hand slowly reaching my forehead. But I back away.

"I-I'm fine! Let's just go, okay?" I said, still slightly red from what just happened.

"Um..Emi?" Rika butted in.

"What?"

"Can we come too?"

I sighed and face palm.

"...fine."

"Yeah!"