Chapter 7

~Rika's POV~

"Okay, first we split up to find those two." I said to them.

"That is a great idea, Rika-dono. But how would we know if one of us already found them?" Suzuno asked.

"Hmm...Let's meet up here again after 20 mins." I said.

They all nodded.

"Then I'll take the Food Court." I said.

"And I'll take the clothing sections." Suzuno said while she points at her right.

"I'll go back to the grocery store to see if they are still there." Chiho said.

"Then that leaves me with the furniture and appliances corner." Ashiya said.

After that, we went to seperate places.

I went to the food court because I was hoping they were feeding Alas there but after 10 mins of looking around, I didn't found them. I sighed of dissapointment. I was going back to our meeting place when my stomach suddenly growled.

'Well, I'm here so I might as well fill my empty stomach.' I taught as I went to a maki store.

~Suzuno's POV~

I went to each corner of the clothings section but I found nothing. But I didn't give up yet. I went to the kid's clothings aisle since I know they brought Alas=Ramus along. They might come to this place to buy her new clothes. After a few minutes of looking around, I finally gave up.

'I don't think they're here.' I sighed.

I was about to leave when someone called my atttention.

"Miss, are you interested in buying yukatas?" A sales lady asked.

"Yukatas? Do you sell some here?"

"Yes, since you're wearing a yukata, I taught maybe you would like to but I new one." She said.

I have been wearing the same design of yukata ever since I came here so I might as well buy new ones.

"I am interested. Please show me where it is." I said to her.

"Of course, right this way miss." 

~Ashiya's POV~

I went to the furniture and appliances corner since it's the only place left to look for. As I was looking around, someone asked me.

"Sir, are you looking for a new cabinet?" He said as he pointed at some cabinets that looks so expensive.

I looked at the price of the smallest cabinet, thinking it would only cost a little. But my mind went blank for a second. I was right! This is expensive! Even the smallest ones cost like 2 weeks of our food!

"Um..no. Sorry." I said but then he spoked again.

"Then would you be interested in buying air conditions?" He said while he showed me the price of it.

But then again, my mind went blank as soon as I took a look at the numbers in the price tag.

"...No..thank you." I said as I felt like I just saw something horrific. But it is true, right?!

"How about some couches?" He then pointed at the biggest shock of my life.

P 100,000?! What the heck is that?! I can't take the shock so after a few seconds, everything went blank.

"Sir?!"

~Chiho's POV~

I went back to the grocery store, hoping I would find them there. I walked past the accessories corner but stopped  when I saw a beautiful necklace. It has a shiny gold heart and at the side of it is something like a little lock. I opened it and it shows two pictures of two persons.

"It's a locket." I said to myself as I thought if I give this to Maou-san, will he be happy?

"Hi there, Miss. Would you like to be our model?" Someone suddenly said behind me.

"Um...wha.."

"Excuse me, but I was going to ask first!" Another one came.

I slowly back away but then another sales lady ask me again.

"Never mind those two. Please be our model! Because of that cute face and that beautiful figure of yours, our product wo..." The lady wasn't able to continue.

"No! She's mine!"

"No, she is not! She's mine!"

As they were busy fighting over me, I took the chance to escape from them. I ran as fast as I can to our meeting place. But I forgot something...

'The necklace...huhuhu..'

~Rika's POV~

I came back while eating a spam maki.

'Am I the first one?' I taught but then Suzuno called out for me.

"Rika-dono!" She said as she walks towards me.

"Hey, Suzuno. Um..what's in the bag?" I asked since I noticed the big paper bag she's holding.

"I have bought new yukatas." She said then she showed the paper bag.

"Um...that's a lot of yukatas..." I said when I saw what's inside the bag. She bought like more than 5 yukatas.

"Thank you." She said.

Why is she thanking me? Anyways, we were going to sit at a near table when we saw Chiho running towards us.

"Rika-san! Suzuno-san!" She shouted at us.

"Wh..what happened?!" I asked her since she looked like she just ran from a marathon.

"Some people..were trying to.." She tried to continue but she was too tired from the running.

"Trying to what?"

"Ge.."

"ASHIYA-SAN?!" I said when I saw him walking like a zombie with a lifeless face.

"What happened to you?" I asked then I put his arms around my shoulders.

"On..one hu..ndred.." He was trying to say something but I can't figure out.

"MAOU!!" Someone shouted.

Wait..I know that voice, I looked at the three of them and they all nodded.

"Emi."

We ran towards the voice, the place where almost all the people have gathered. We tried to make our  way true the crowd. When I was able to get infront of the crowd, I saw Maou kneeling infront of Emi. And Emi is so red that I could feel it's heat already.

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!