Chapter 11

~Emi's POV~

Right after we ordered,we sat at a big table near the window of Jollivee. I sat beside Alas=Ramus, who's beside Maou. While Ashiya, Rika, Suzuno and Chiho sat in front of us. Chiho ordered a hotdog while Ashiya and Rika ordered salad. Suzuno and Alas=Ramus both ordered spaghetti. As for us, Maou and I just bought a regular cheese burger.

Because of the embarrassing scene that happened earlier, there was an awkward tense silence in the air. And it's mostly coming from me and Maou. We were both mad at each other for creating that embarrassing scene. Rika and the others might have noticed this.

"Um, did something happened between you two?" Rika asked.

We both faced Rika then faced faced each other.

"HMPH!" But we immediately faced the other way again, disgusted at each other.

"Clearly, there is something going on between them." Suzuno said.

"Y-yeah. Maou-san, Yusa-san, what happened?" This time, Chiho asked.

I looked at her then sighed.

"I'm sorry everyone. If it wasn't for Maou making an embarrassing scene in front of so many pe-"

"Hey! Why am I the only one who got blamed for it?! Wasn't it you who made me go to this place? And why the hell are suddenly h-holding my hand a while ago?!"

"H-h-hold h-hands??!?!! What does he mean Y-yusa-san?!" Chiho suddenly stood up from her chair.

"C-Chiho-chan, it's not what you think!"

"Oh yeah! Then what does it mean?!" Maou tested me.

"L-like I said! I thought you were gonna run away!" I said, while I felt that my cheeks were beginning to feel hot.

"But I told you I won't anymore, right?"

"Who said I could trust the words of a Demon Lord?" I fought back.

While we were arguing , Alas=Ramus started to tear up since her "parents" are fighting in front of her. Rika and the others noticed this and tried to stop us.

"M-Maou-sama, I must apologize for my sudden rudeness, but c-could you please stop the quarrel?" Ashiya tried to stop Maou. But he didn't listen.

"And who said you could touch my hand, you washboard hero!"

"Guys...if you don't stop now, we'll be in trouble." Rika tried to reason with us. But failed miserably.

"W-WHO ARE YOU CALLING A WASHBOARD?! YOU GOOD-FOR-NOTHING DEMON!"

"Y-you two...p-please stop or you'll make Alas=Ramus-chan cry.." Chiho pleaded.

"I am the Shift Manager of Mgronalds in Hatagaya and you call me a good-for-nothing demon?! How about you, Emi? Do you have any position in your call center agency?! Huh, Emi?!"

"Emilia..Demon Lord...I swear if you two don't stop now.." Now Suzuno tried to stop us this time, but didn't work as well.

"So what if I don't have any position? As long as I can earn money, I don't care! Besides, I still have a duty to kill you, you broke Demon Lord!"

"Flat-chested Hero!"

"Penniless Demon!"

"Worthless Office Lady!"

"Y-you IDI-"

Suddenly, I was cut off by a loud screech of a baby.

"WAAAAAAAHHHHH!" And that baby is no other than, Alas=Ramus.