Chapter 5

~Maou POV~

As soon as I signed the paper that lady showed to us, I quickly grabbed Emi's arm and dashed to were the lady pointed. When I heard the conversation between Emi and the lady about the family pic, I quickly agreed to it without listening to Emi since I know she won't agree to it. I don't really care about the half price, I just want to have another family picture like the one in the amusement park. And I really want to make Alas happy, and if possible, Emi too.

A lot people have already gathered to the booth. Some with their children, some with their grandmothers and some with their husband and wives. This will be tough! We lined up and waited for our turn. It was getting boring so I looked at my side, where Emi is standing. She looks like she's thinking a lot since she's fidgeting every second. I bet it's because of us being together. Seriously, she's too cute! Okay, I admit. She really looks CUTE! I like this side of her.

"Hey Emi, you okay?" I decided to ask her.

"uh...huh?" Emi said.

I chuckled. She really is lost.

"Emi, are you okay? Is there something that's bothering you? If it's this one, we'll stop if you don't want to do it."

"Huh? Wait...I thought you like to do this?" She said.

"Of course, but it looks like you don't want it."

"I..It's not that I don't like it." She didn't look straight this time.

"Then what's bothering you?"

"...I just...feel so uncomfortable." She said while her cheeks is getting red.

"Taking a picture with me?"

"....yeah."

I laughed.

"W..why are you laughing?!" She shouted at me.

"It's because..that's the only reason why you keep on fidgetting?! That's so low!" I keep on laughing.

"S..stop it! You're atrracting people." She whispered loudly to me.

I looked around when she said that. And she was right, most of the people here are looking at us. I stopped laughing. But I can't stop smiling.

"C'mon Emi, we've done this before. Don't tell me you're still not use to this."

"IT'S NO..."

"Hello ma'am, sir, please step into the booth with your child." Emi was cutted in mid-sentence.

"Don't worry, Emi! Your king and your princess will accompany you." I said as I kneeled infront of Emi with Alas.

"Papa and I will accompany you." Alas said with a cute voice, mimicking me.

I saw Emi's crimson red cheeks and it shows how embarrased she is. I looked around and I saw a lot of people staring at us again. But I don't care this time. All I want now is to see Emi's cute side.

"M..MAOU!!!" She shouted, not knowing how red her face now.

I laughed so hard. I took Emi's arm and Alas' hand and went inside the booth.