Mission Complete

"Why did you do it?" I asked in a serious tone, holding my hand up in front me. As I did, a pistol appeared in my hand, and was pointed directly at Mr. Alexander. Mr. Alexander was trapped. Opal used her powers to detain him. His hands and legs were trapped against the wall with restraints made out of hard Earth.

"Did what? Smuggle drugs? Are you really going to kill me over that? You're insane and will be charged with murder." Mr. Alexander spoke in a smug tone, not seeming to care that I was holding him at gun point. With my other hand, I pulled out the request. "No arrest will be made due to this request." I said with a smirk. I handed the request flier to Opal and turned my attention back to Mr. Alexander. "Also, my question was directed at your revolting slave business."
Despite me being correct, Mr. Alexander didn't seemed to be phased by my accusation. "Childish. You have no proof." He said. That smug look was still plastered to his face. Opal held up some pictures that I took earlier. "No proof? This looks like proof to me, doesn't it, Falen?" Opal asked me, holding the pictures in Mr. Alexander's face. "It does." I slid my finger down to the smooth trigger. Right when I was about to pull it, the wooden doors were busted open. I turned as I heard the thud and I was welcomed by thorny vines knocking my pistol out of my hand. It was Thorn, and I wasn't surprised. I made the gun vanish before it could hit the floor. I summoned Aetherius, a longsword that was predominantly white. This was a sword of the sky. As all of this went down, Mr. Alexander had escaped from the restraints and disappeared. I couldn't sense him clearly, but a bookcase had been turned around. Behind it was a tunnel. It only made sense that he went through there. "Opal. Go." I commanded, charging at Thorn to keep him occupied. This allowed Opal to follow our target. When Opal escaped and went through the newly revealed tunnel, it was just Thorn and I.

"I don't appreciate the trouble you and your friends are causing.." Thorn said, clearly annoyed. As he spoke, he launched vines at me. I used my blade to swiftly cut each vine that came my way. "What are you going to do? Kill me?" I asked. The sky blue gem on the handle of my sword began to glow. This is where the real fun starts. I pulled my sword back and then stabbed the air in front of me, but that isn't all that happened. As I thrusted the sword each time the blade gathered air around it, so thrusting it forward resulted in a powerful mass of wind launching towards Thorn. It was quick. Quick to the point where it was unavoidable. It pierced through him, sending him and some nearby furniture into the wall. I watched him stand still, leaning against a table, and breathing deeply as he started speaking. "I will not surrender. I will protect my master.."

"Oh..that's nice, but i'll be killing him sooner or later. It all depends on how much you have left in you." I said, my tail swishing slowly while the red glow of my eyes became visible. "So, can you still fight?"

------Faith's POV------
I stood across from a fellow maid, preparing to attack. She took her long blonde hair out of a ponytail, letting it fall. As she returned her attention to me, I prepared to attack. "You think you can beat me? You and your friends made a stupid decision to come here and try a stunt like this." The maid spoke in a sassy tone. Getting annoyed, I attacked. I pulled my large wooden staff, lifting it up in the air. As I did, a dark purple and black aura surrounds me. I then swung the staff horizontally. My dark magic exploded from the staff, launching towards the maid from almost every direction. The maid had no time to dodge, so instead she used powers of her own. "Earth.." I whispered to myself as my opponent created a wall, using it as a shield. Without hesitation, Earth spheres were flying towards me. I dodged a couple, before I was hit. Luckily, I wasn't hurt to bad. I got up and used another dark magic spell. This time my magic took the form of ravens, flying towards the maid from above. "This is it.."

------Opal's POV------

"Where is he..." I whispered to myself. It was dark. I could hardly see in this underground tunnel. I slowly continued walking, being cautious about every step I would take. "You won't find Mr. Alexander here." A feminine voice said from above. Suddenly, lights came on. I found myself to be in a large bare room. The walls were made of cobblestone, and the floor was wooden. Now, who did that voice belong to?