A Different World.

"Shizuo! We've been walking for two hours now! Are you trying to kill me?!" Opal said to her brother as we all walked through the busy city. Her arms were crossed and she was dragging her suitcase behind her.

"Do you need me to carry that?" I asked, calmly carrying my own stuff as I walked. "No...I can do it. I just feel like I'm going to die of heat exhaustion."

"Well how do you suppose you'll handle all the walking when we're in hell, Opal?" Shizuo asked with a small laugh as he ruffled his little sister's hair. She pouted and stayed silent.

Suddenly, a fairly large  amount of cold water hit Opal in the face, completely drenching her hair. Her pouty expression quickly shifted from the pout to anger. "Mizu, what the hell was that for!!"

"You said you were going to die of heat exhaustion, so I helped." He said calmly.

His action created a few laughs among the group. I looked at the angry Opal. "You'll be fine. At least you're not hot anymore, right?" I said. "I guess." She said before she looked over at Mizu. "Get my permission first next time!"

About half an hour later Shizuo mentioned that we were close to the entrance. We were going to immediately go there, but Faith, Riku, and Iris were starving. "I'm just going to get strawberry boba tea." I said as I wandered off the to small boba tea and desert shop. I pushed the door open to see a room with a few small tables, a menu on the wall, a kitchen, desert displays, and an ordering counter. I got into the line and stared up at the menu while waiting. I already knew what I wanted, but I was still curious about the other things that the shop sold.

"Next please." The cashier said, talking over the shop's music. It was my turn. I walked up and gave her my order. "Strawberry boba tea please and thank you."

I began pulling money out of my wallet. I handed her a ten dollar bill before putting my wallet away. She quickly gave me the change and went to go make my order. A few minutes later my boba tea was in my hand, and I was exiting the desert shop. As I sipped my strawberry boba tea I made my way back to where my friends said we would all meet. I arrived at the table to see everyone there but Iris.

"She'll be here soon. She was in line behind me" Riku said as he finished his hotdog. He was right. Iris quickly met back up with us, and her food was already halfway gone. It only took a couple of minutes before everyone finish what they bought.

"Alright looks like we're all finished. Let's go?" Mizu said as he stood up. "Yeah, we should get going so we can get there and have enough time to settle down." Shizuo said while standing as well.

We walked down a sidewalk towards an intersection. The traffic was busy, so it took a few minutes before we could safely cross the street. After crossing, we followed Shizuo down a small, empty alley.

"We're close." I said as we walked, my tail flicking around a bit. Shizuo looked back at me. "Yeah, how'd you know?" Shizuo grinned.

"Demons can sense when they are near openings to their homeland..." Keita said, his expression remaining blank, and his tone remaining emotionless. Shizuo nodded. "Yeah..I think I remember you mentioning that now."

Shizuo then stopped. I looked at our surroundings to only see an abandoned office building, trash cans, and a tall brick wall covered with graffiti.
"We're going to have to sneak inside without making much noise. If we're caught we'll probably be arrested." Shizuo said, scratching the back of his head and looking at everyone.

"I can get us inside without a sound." Kane said. He held up his hand in front of his torso and created a portal. "Step inside. It leads to the other side of the building's doors."