The Trip.

"What's taking them so long?" I said with a sigh, taking my hands off of the steering wheel and leaning back in my seat. Kane must have decided to get more comfortable too considering that he was laying down on the back seat. "They're probably just having trouble carrying their luggage from their dorm to the car. I mean..they probably packed their whole dorm." Kane said quietly. 

I pulled the keys out of the ignition of my black Mustang. "Might as well keep the car off if we're just going to sit here for awhile. I hope you're okay with that." I said while glancing back at Kane. My ears twitched as I could pick up the scent of Faith and Iris approaching the vehicle. "Sorry to inform you, but your bum time is up. They're here and we need to help load their things up and then let them get in." I said to Kane while reaching back and hitting his leg in hopes that it would wake him if he had fallen asleep. Out of the rear view mirror I watched him sit up, a slightly grumpy expression that was most likely present because I interrupted his leisure time. "Oi. Are you sure you want to sit in the back? You are the tallest one and it is kind of cramped back there." I added.

"I'll be fine." Kane said, climbing out of my car so someone else could sit in the back too.

"I call shotgun!!" Faith exclaimed as she hauled two decent sized suitcases, a large bag, and her purse to the trunk. Iris, who was beside her, didn't have as much as Faith, but definitely more than me. I pressed the button that causes the trunk to unlock. I watched the trunk open in the rear view mirror.

"Need me to move any of my stuff?" I called from my seat. "You can stay there Falen, I'll move the stuff if needed." Kane said from outside the car. My ears pricked up and I immediately hopped out of the car. "No, Kane! Your claws!"
I said, hoping that he realized in time.

"Oh..yeah good point. I'll just move my stuff then since it is made of a material that can't be torn.." He said with a small nod.

I shoved my suitcase to one half of the trunk, allowing Faith to fit her bright pink luggage in as well. Iris was only able to put half of her stuff in the trunk, but I later explained that there would be enough room for it in the back seat. The four of us climbed into the car and put our seat belts on.

"I got a text from Shizuo earlier and he said that they were halfway to the airport." I said while pulling out of the parking lot and leaving the school. "We have no time to waste."

------------------------

"I found the others!" Faith said with a smile as she rushed over to Shizuo, Keita, Riku, Opal, and Mizu. Iris, Kane, and I followed her.

"Glad to see we all made it in time." Shizuo said with a grin, holding his luggage in his hands.

"We should probably go to the boarding area. Our plane leaves soon..." Keita said, looking at everyone with a calm expression. The nine of us walked through the large crowds. We almost had to rush due to the large amount of people in the building with us. When we arrived there was a short line.

"We either beat the crowd, or just made it in time.." Kane said as he placed his suitcase onto the belt. The rest of did the same and then got into a second line.

----------------------------

"Well that took longer than I was hoping." Opal said as she sat down in her seat.

"I wasn't expecting first class!" Faith said as she plopped down into her seat. "What makes it even better is that we're the only people with first class." She added.

I stopped to actually take a look at first class. The chairs were plush and soft. Each chair had armrests and a cup holder. On the other side of the aisle there were matching, plush couches. Three decent sized TVs were present. The final feature of first class was that there was a food and drink bar, and two bathrooms.