Mended.

"It feels good to be back home!" Faith exclaimed as she got out of my car. "Agreed. Let me open the trunk so you can get your stuff." I said, reaching down to click the button that unlocks the trunk. Kane and Iris had joined Faith at the trunk. As I shut the door, Shizuo pulled into a parking space. "How did you pass us, Falen? I could have sworn we were in front the whole time." Riku said. I looked up to see Mizu, Keita, and Opal joining Riku outside of the Shizuo's car.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I just drive fast." I pulled my luggage out of the trunk and shut it, seeing that everyone that rode with me had their belongings. I waved to Faith, Iris, and Kane as they left for their dorms.

Opal walked over to me. Her wounds were healing, and she must have gotten some rest because she didn't seem as tired. "How are you doing?" I asked. She smiled. "Good actually. I actually have to go soon because Riku and I are going out to a movie."

"You bet we are!" Riku exclaimed as he wrapped his arm around Opal with a wide grin. "Well, I hope you two have fun." I said with a small smile before turning to Opal. "I want all the details."

Opal nodded with a small laugh. "Of course. We'll talk later."

"Alright. Talk to you later then." I said with a wave as the couple walked towards the school.

Before I could head off to my own dorm, a finger lightly tapped my shoulder. I already knew who was there, so the sudden tap didn't surprise me.   I turned around, looking at Mizu. A small smile formed on his face. "Shizuo, Keita, and I are going out to the desert to train. Would you care to join us?" He asked, looking at me.

  As much as I wanted to accept the offer, I had to decline. "Actually, I have some things to do before we go back to class tomorrow. I'd be interested in going another time though." I said, my tail swishing slowly.

   "Of course. Well, I'll see you around then, Falen." Mizu said with a small smile as he turned away, heading towards Shizuo's car. "Have fun." I said, raising my hand and waving it a bit. I then turned away and walked towards my dorm.

--------------------------------

  "Finally.." I said quietly. I finished unpacking and returning everything I brought to where it belonged. My phone vibrated in my back pocket. I pulled it out to see that Faith was calling me.

  "Hello, Faith." I said, speaking into my cell phone.
"Falen! Iris and I are going to do some shopping. Would you like to join us?" She asked, her voice sounding as bubbly as usual.

  "No thank you. I have some things I need to take care of. Thank you for inviting me though." I said. We exchanged goodbyes before I ended the call and returned my phone to my back pocket. In reality, here wasn't anything I actually 'needed' to do. I just wanted some alone time where I could relax and just think. Certain events that took place during the mission in hell had a negative effect on me, but I should have expected things like that.

   I made the decision to go relax outside, but before I did I decided to change clothes. I sifted through my large amount of clothes that resided in my closet. After a few minutes, I picked out a pair of black skinny jeans and a loose, wine red crop top. I changed into that outfit and left my dorm.

   After a short walk, I arrived at the edge of the forest. I went to the forest simply because I enjoyed sitting up in the trees. I chose a tree and climbed up it with ease. I stopped when I got close to the top. I sighed as I sat on a branch, my back against the trunk of the thick, large tree. The leaves of this tree were many hues of red, orange, and yellow. Some had fallen to the ground, while others still remained intact with the branches. I closed my eyes, attempting to relax and just clear my mind.