Chapter Six

Megatronus pulled Ratchet down an alley, one servo holding his mouth and the other pointing a fusion cannon at him, their peds scuffing the floor as the medic attempted struggle. The gladiator was much, much stronger than Ratchet was, and therefore had an unfair advantage, as he dragged the medic towards a huge warship's loading dock.

"Aaaaaah!" Ratchet let out a cry as he was thrown onto the cold floor of the ship, and the loading platform rose and closed, shutting off any escape. He didn't hit the floor to hard, scuffed a little paint, but was otherwise fine. Now on his servos and knees, his gaze lifted to meet Megatronus's, who's optics had changed from an intense but soft blue, to a cold, dangerous red. "Wh-What do you want with me?" He growled, before his tanks randomly began to churn and he quite suddenly felt very sick. A small and very quiet groan of pain excaped the medic, as he tried not to react to the sudden discomfort.

"I merely want revenge on a certain archivist." Megatronus snarled, optics blazing with burning hatred.

"Megatronus..." Ratchet looked up at him and murmured. "He didn't mean any-"

"That blasted archivist took everything!" The gladiator thundered, stomping a ped towards Ratchet. "And I go by Megatron now, Pest. Never refer to me as Megatronus again."

"Why are you doing this?!" Ratchet shakily rose to his peds, his abdomen churning painfully, which he tried to ignore. "Those mechs you've killed, the war your starting, why?! There isn't a point! Your just blinded by- Knnnngh!" He was cut off when Megatron's servo wrapped around his neck cabling and lifted him easily.

"You will speak to the lord and master of the Decepticons with respect, you incompetent pest," the gladiator hissed. "You are inferior to me, do you understand!?"

Ratchet felt his ventilation shut off and gasped for air, unable to reply, before forcing a tiny nod. With a snarl, Megatron released him and let him fall to the floor with a crash.

"Ooof..." Ratchet grunted in pain, putting an arm over his abdomen, which was hurting even more now.

"Sky Rocket." Megatron said over his com link, turning his attention away from Ratchet. "Report to the loading deck."

::Yessir!:: Came a femme's reply.

Sky Rocket? The name sounded familiar to Ratchet, and caught his attention. She's one of the medics from the Medical office...

"Hiya! Watchya need, Lordie?" Sure enough, a yellow femme with red detailing came strutting down the hall, bright blue optics shining.

"Scan him." Megatron ordered, gesturing to Ratchet, who was sitting on the floor, an arm over his abdomen.

"You bet Megs-- I mean, Lord Megatron." Sky Rocket smiled nervously when her 'Lord and Master' glared at her. "Uh..." Her gaze rested upon Ratchet. "RATCH? Well if it isn't Ol' Tightly Wound Ratch, how the pits are ya?" She put a servo on her hip, wearing a goofy smile.

"Scan him! We must be sure he is unarmed!" Megatron snarled, clenching his servos into fists.

"A'ight, fine." She activated the scanner in her arm and scanned Ratchet, as her master commanded. "Aaand lezee .... he is unarmed. And he's..." Her optics widened. "He's... uh... Megs?" She looked up at him with sympathetic optics.

"What?! He's what?!" Megatron hissed impatiently.

"He's uh... he's carrying a sparkling." Sky Rocket said the last few words in a whisper, her gaze nervous and afraid.

Ratchet froze. I'm... carrying? That explained the abdominal pain, and the sickness... I'm carrying Orion's sparkling... Fear crept it's way into his spark, knowing that Megatron now had a personal score against Orion, what will he do?

The gladiator looked absolutely stunned for a few seconds, before a sly, and malicious smirk crossed his faceplate as he looked down at the medic. "Suddenly, a fine idea of exacting revenge on Orion Pax comes to mind..."

Ratchet crawled backwards, his optics wide with fear.

"Take him to the brig, and have Soundwave prepare a video call to Orion Pax." Megatron ordered to Sky Rocket, still smirking down at Ratchet with those burning red optics. "I will have my revenge on that archivist."

Oh I bet. Ratchet bit his bottom lip nervously.

Sky Rocket approached him, gesturing for him to stand. Shakily and timidly, the medic got to his peds, ignoring the abdominal pain, and she led him down the corridor, a left turn and another hallway, until they reached the prison quarters.

"In here." She opened a cell door, her optics dull with sympathy. "I'll bring prescription energon for the sparkling, and any medicines that will help the abdominal pain."

Ratchet nodded and stepped inside, retreating to a berth in the back of the cell, as Sky Rocket closed and locked the cell door, and left.

He couldn't believe it. The day he learned that he and Orion were having their own young one was the day he was abducted by a crazed warlord. Please, Primus, let the sparkling be alright... He silently pleaded, an arm over his abdomen.

~~

"System's ready for contact?" Megatron asked the silent mech known as Soundwave as he stepped into the bridge. Soundwave nodded.

"So your calling the archivist... to tell him that you have his mate... then what are you going to do?" Sky Rocket asked.

"We set up a scene where Orion Pax comes to find us, take him captive," Megatron's optics glinted with a devilish shine, "kill his precious mate before his very optics, then terminate him. That should return the favor quite nicely, don't you think?"

"B-But... Ratchet's with sparkling, he's carrying! Your going to kill an unborn sparkling?" She protested.

"Yes." He replied. "Soundwave. Contact Orion Pax."

The silent mech typed a few things in the monitors, before Orion's picture came up and the call was started.

"Orion?" Megatron said over the com link, spatting the archivist's name in a poisonous voice.

"M-Megatronus?!" Orion responded immediately. "You-"

"I go by Megatron now, actually, and before you get to chatty, we have some business to attend to." The gladiator cut him off, agitated all ready (as if he's ever not).

"Megatronu- Megatron," Orion corrected himself immediately, "I didn't mean... I... er... what kind of business?"

This brought a smile on Megatron's faceplate. "I've run into a certain medic..." The other line became deathly silent. "And he's taking a little vacation aboard my new warship. He's enjoying the Nemesis quite a bit... but," he suddenly became very grim, "I can't help but feel, vengeful, after our little dispute at the meeting. It would be a real shame if I decided to take it out on him... and cut his vacation short a few millenia..."

"N-No!" Orion sputtered over the line. "Megatronus don't! Please! He isn't a part of this!"

"Ah ah, cool your jets Zippy," Megatron said cooly. "Now, Orion, I'm going to say this once. You have two days. On the third, we will meet in the pits of Kaon, if you show up, we may return your lapdog to you. If there is anyone else, an ambush, the authorities, the medic will be terminated, as will you be. Any attempted rescues, he'll be terminated, do you understand?"

"M-Megatronus..." Orion whispered. "Please..."

Megatron cut the line.

"So... Paxie is going to come, we get 'em, terminate Ratchet, then terminate him." Sky Rocket asked skeptically.

"That's the plan." Megatron turned away and started towards the door. He had a certain medic to visit. "That Orion Pax will pay for what he's done."