Chapter Thirty One

There was a smile on Palladium's lips, not a smile Ratchet could read, which was a little unsettling; he didn't know why, but the smile seemed... sinister. That wasn't something he liked. But, Ratchet said nothing as Palladium carried him down the halls of the warship, to an unknown destination on Ratchet's part. He couldn't help but feel confused, he woke up in a room, sitting in a chair, with Megatron, Palladium and another mech he didn't know. As if anything's more unsettling than that.

"Your quiet," Palladium observed, his gaze dropping to met Ratchet's.

The medic shrugged. "I'm just... confused." He stared up at him.

"I'll explain." The 'Con replied simply, as they turned a corner and into a berthroom. "But... how are you?"

"Fine," Ratchet answered quietly, his gaze lowering, and an empty look in his optics. "I'm fine."

Palladium set him down on the berth gently, the smile on his lips growing. "Well, that's good..."

"Explain," Ratchet requested. "Please?" He looked up at the 'Con with hopeful optics; Palladium sighed.

"You were captured by Autobots for a while, and kept in stasis." He began. "We managed to rescue you and bring you home. We also managed to capture the Autobot leader, Optimus Prime. Megatron wants to punish him for taking you from us." Palladium trailed his digits down Ratchet's cheek. "And now I have you back."

Ratchet blushed a bit. "But why don't I remember anything?"

"That phsycotic Prime probably messed with your head..." Palladium growled. "But I guess..." His tone lightened. "Now that I have my precious mate back, I can stop my lust for revenge..." He wrapped his servos around Ratchet's hips and waist, pulling their frames together.

"I guess so..." Ratchet gave a slight smile.

Palladium smirked at him before kissing him fiercely, servos taking firm hold of his frame. The medic wrapped his servos around Palladium's neck, slowly melting into it. But... something wasn't right. The 'Con's lips seemed stranger to Ratchet's, seemed unfamiliar.

I'm bonded to this mech, Ratchet thought. Why is he such a stranger to me now?

Palladium's servos began to travel down lower, and the kiss intensified. The 'Con's lips left Ratchet's and began to fiercely bite at his neck and jawline.

"Nn... Palladium..." Ratchet whined as the bites began to leave marks. "Th-That hurts..." He gasped as Palladium drew energon, as his sharp denta grazed the medic's neck cabling. "Palladium please be gentle!"

"I don't do 'gentle'," Palladium growled into his 'mate's' neck. "Your mine, Sweetspark. At last, your mine..." His servos began to unclasp Ratchet's chestplate armor.

"Palladium, stop." Ratchet pushed his servos off and shifted away.

The 'Con sent him an unamused look.

Ratchet sighed. "Palladium, all of this is real confusing... as you said, I just woke from stasis and from being a captive. I've lost many of my memories, and... I need time to completely comprehend everything before..." He looked away. "I don't think I'm ready right now, Palladium."

"Hn." Palladium sighed heavily. "Fine." Ratchet winced slightly at the 'Con's harsh tone.

"Palladium-" The medic began, but stopped when Palladium stood and headed to the door.

"I have to go," He muttered.

Ratchet watched him leave, his gaze dropping to the floor. He was somewhat relieved. Whatever the Prime did to him, it made Palladium a total stranger to him.