Chapter Thirty Eight

A pestered growl emitted from Ratchet, sending an agitated look Optimus's way with narrowed optics. "Optimus knock it off," he muttered, returning his gaze to the device he was constructing. His mate smirked and continued to nuzzle him from behind and hug him, making it rather hard to focus on the complicated programming he was attempting to master. "Optimus..." He whined as Optimus purred and gave his neck a nip.

"But I just want to love you and cuddle you," the Prime mumbled into his mate's neck, wrapping his arms around his waist and tanks and hugging him tight. "Your so loveable..."

Ratchet's lips curved into a smile, and he relaxed, sighing and leaning against Optimus, allowing him to continue to kiss his neck and jawline, ever so often giving a gentle nip or bite, engines rumbling affectionately. "I am trying to work, you know." The medic murmured after a few minutes, turning his helm to glimpse his mate.

"You've been working on it for hours... You need a break." Optimus replied, kissing his cheek, and slowly pulling him away from the device. He earned a huff from his mate.

"But I need to get this constructed," Ratchet argued, turning to face Optimus, to find himself hugged close to Optimus's chest, in the warmth of his hold. "Optimus..." He whined, but relaxed and snuggled up to him.

Optimus smiled, laying a gentle kiss to his lips before pulling away and taking his servo. "Come on," he said softly, pulling him towards the hallway. Ratchet followed slowly, raising an optic ridge.

"Where?" He asked.

"In here," Optimus replied simply as he opened their berthroom door, and stepped aside for his mate to enter. Ratchet sent him a skeptical look and stepped inside, complying without a word, and standing in the middle of the room. He stared at Optimus expectantly.

"Well...?"

"I just figured you could use some time away from working on that machine, that's all..." Optimus purred, slipping his servos around Ratchet's hips and pulling his mate's frame against his. "And I wanted some time with you..." He kissed Ratchet's jawline playfully, and nibbled when Ratchet gave a small laugh of content. "My perfect mate..." The Prime cooed, before claiming his lips in a passionate kiss. Ratchet wrapped his servos around his mate's neck, kissing right back, before gasping in surprise when he felt a small pinch on his aft.

"Optimus!" He glared at the Prime, pulling away. "Above the equator, you sly fragger." Rolling his optics, he muttered, yet an amused smile formed on his lips. Optimus smirked, backing up and sitting down on the edge of the berth, beckoning for his mate to follow. Heaving a sigh, Ratchet approached, and climbed into the Prime's lap, as strong servos once again took his hips and pulled him in close. They again kissed, this time more fierce. Optimus flicked his glossa along Ratchet's lower lip, requesting entrance, which Ratchet denied playfully, chuckling into the kiss. With a growl of agitation, Optimus took Ratchet and gently threw him down onto the berth beneath him, before sliding his servo once again over his aft, now biting at his lip softly, this time demanding entrance. Ratchet parted his lips and allowed Optimus's glossa to slide against his, giving a mewl of affection.

"Mine," Optimus growled possessively and deeply, breaking the kiss for only a second before continuing it, smiling when he heard a whine escape Ratchet when his servo joined the other on his aft. His glossa tangled with Ratchet's for a moment, earning a soft moan from the medic, who allowed his mate's servos to travel over his aft and hips, placing his own on Optimus's chestplates and gently running the tips of his digits down the soft metal. They continued like this for a few minutes, both getting lost into it, thus didn't notice the presence of another Autobot in the room, standing in the doorway.

Bumblebee stared, unsure of what to do, optics wide with shock and confusion. Seeing your leader pinning your medic down and... mauling him was an extremely new concept. It was about thirty seconds later, when Ratchet had turned his helm as Optimus began viciously biting at his neck and upper chest, and saw Bumblebee in the doorway. He squeaked in alarm and pushed Optimus's helm away, who whined in complaint, but turned and froze when he noticed their guest. A blush became clearly visible on Ratchet's cheeks, and Optimus immediately got off of him, biting his bottom lip.