Chapter 5

After a few boring hours in the lab Steve pops by.

"Can I borrow Arabelle for a while?" He asks Bruce who just nods with a vague 'yeah'. He's been extreamly focused for hours.

He leads me out into the hallway. "Please tell me you have something for me to do?" I ask.

"You have telepathy right? As one of your abilities?" He asks and I can feel the excitement.

"Yes but it's not long range. It's by touch and I can't control anyone completely." I tell him curious and excited at anything else to do.

He begins walking down the hall and I hurry after him. "They've found Loki."

"And you want me to read his mind see what he's up to." I guess.

"Exactly." He says with a smile.

I smile to. "So where we headed."I ask.

"Stuttgart, Germany." He tells me.

After a short flight, Nat, Steve, and I arrive as Loki is giving some speech. "You were made to be ruled." He tells the people he has forced to kneel before him. "In the end, you will always kneel."

An older man stands up. "Not to men like you."

Loki laughs. "There are no men like me."

"There are always men like you." The old man says sadly.

"Look to your elder people. Let him be an example." Loki says as he powers up his staff.

"Oh time to drop!" I say and jump out of the jet with Steve right behind me all dressed in his Captain America uniform.

I land right in front of the older man as the staff shoots at him. I feel my shield deflect it and it hits Loki in the knee causing him to drop to the ground.

Steve lands beside me and looks at me shocked. 'Later' I mouth. He nods and turns his attention to Loki.

"You know the last time I was in Germany, and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing." Steve says as he walks over to Loki.

"The soldier." Loki says angrily as he gets up and laughs. "The man out of time."

I feel Steve's a little smug as he says. "I'm not the one who's out of time."

Nat then flies the jet in and sets the guns ready before announcing. "Loki, drop the weapon and stand down."

He shoots up at the jet but Nat dodges and Steve hits him with his shield knocking him over. And then the two of them start duking it out.

I shake my head and help people, elderly and disabled, get away. I feel the weapons blast against my shield and turn to see the blast hit one of the other three Loki again knocking him backwards. I wonder how long it'll take him to learn not to shoot me.

I turn to see the original Loki has Steve pinned down. "Kneel." Loki tells him.

"Not today!" Steve says and kicks Loki in the face.

I hear Nat over the com. "The guys all over the place."

"I know!" I say as I punch one of the Loki's in the face sending him flying backwards.

"Agent Rominoff. You miss me?" I hear another familiar voice over the com before ACDC comes blasting over the jets PA system.

"Was wondering when you'd show up!" I tell Tony as I duck Loki's staff and kick him in the stomach.

Tony flies up in his ironman suit and blasts Loki sending him flying backwards against the stairs. As Tony lands he arms all the weapons he has and aims them at Loki. "Make your move, Reindeer Games."

Steve gets up and walks beside Tony. I join them. Loki's three other doubles as well as his battle clothing fades away and it's just him in the clothes he arrived in. His hands up as if to give up.

"Good move." Tony says and powers down the weapons.

I walk over to Loki, pick up the staff, give him a smug smile, and walk back to the boys.

"Mr. Stark." Steve says as he try's to catch his breath.

"Captain." Tony replies.