Chapter 25

We meet back up after shawarma a few hours later in Central Park to see Thor and Loki off. I rase my eyebrow when I see Loki.

"Did they get tired of you talking?" I ask him. His eyes crinkle like he's smiling and Thor pulls me aside.

"You are an exceptional Mutant Lady Arabelle." He tells me.

I smile. "Thank you Thor. It was really nice working with you."

Thor takes my gloved hand and kisses it. "Until next time."

"Goodbye Thor." I tell him with a smile. He then goes to Tony.

I walk back over to Loki for a second. "Thank you, for bringing me back." I tell him before walking to Nat and Clint.

"See you guys around yeah?" I ask.

"Of course." Clint tells me and gives me a quick hug.

"I'll drop by to see Logan soon." Nat tells me when she hugs me.

I say goodbye to them and walk over to Tony. "Stark Tower is kind of wrecked." I tell him.

"You can still come stay, if you want to." He tells me.

"Thank you Tony." I say with a smile. "I'll be around sometime tonight."

Thor and Loki leave and I jog over to Bruce before he can leave as well. "Bruce." I say before he cuts me off.

"I really don't have anything to say to you Belle." He says. I had suspected that I hurt him and I was right.

"I know but please let me give you control." I beg again after he ignored me at the shawarma joint.

"Fine. Belle. Then you'll leave me be?" He asks exasperated.

"I promise." I tell him. "Let me get the last component."

I text Blink. 'Send her through please.' I had checked with Rogue to make sure she could help me back at the shawarma joint and she agreed.

A purple portal appears and Blink and Rogue step through. "Rogue. Bruce. Bruce. Rouge. Bruce. Blink. Blink. Bruce." I give quick introductions.

"What do I need to do?" Bruce asks.

"Nothing." I tell him and slip off my gloves. "Rouge. Abilities on." I tell her as I turn all of my abilities off except control.

I touch Rogue's right hand and she channels the control to her left before touching Bruce's neck. Bruce gasps as he feels the control becoming his. We work at it for about five minutes before I am certain he has enough control.

Rouge moves away from Bruce and I move away from her. "Thank you." I tell her and give her a hug. I whisper. "Congrats on the baby boy. And tell dad I'm staying with Tony this time." She kisses my cheek and says goodluck before she and Blink step back through the portal and are gone.

I look over to Bruce who still looks shocked. "Visualize a switch in your head." I say explaining it a bit. "Switch on. You're the Hulk. Switch off you're Bruce. When you are the Hulk you are fully aware as well. When you're Bruce you can get as angry as you want but won't shift unless you turn on that switch. So there you are Bruce." I tell him with a small smile.

"Thank you." He says formally before we part ways.

I was over to Steve. "What'd you just do to Doctor Banner?" He asks.

"I gave him the ability to control the Hulk." I tell him. "Anyways I wanted to tell you something before we all go separate ways. Before when you and tony were arguing he said that you were a laboratory experiment. And that anything special about you came out of a bottle. I want you to know that now he doesn't see you that way. And I know that your abilities are not what is special about you. You are good for the sake of good and you are so kind and amazing." I sigh. "Rambled a bit but yeah. That's what I wanted to tell you."

He pulls me into a hug and I hug back tightly. "I'd like to say we are friends. Yes?" He asks.

"Definitely." I tell him with a smile.

"We could stay in touch?" He asks with a hopeful smile.

"I'd like that." I tell him.

After everyone says their goodbyes they leave. I watch as Bruce and Tony drive away in Tony's convertible. As Nat and Clint drive away. And as Steve rides away on his motorcycle. Then I am alone again.