Chapter 6

As we drag Loki onto the plane I catch up a bit with Tony. Hank (beast) helped him design Jarvis so I know him well and want to catch up. I find out that he and Pepper have been seriously dating for a while.

I playfully hit his arm. "I'm proud of you!" I say with a smile.

"Yeah yeah." He says laughing. Before becoming serious and whispering. "Weren't you 22 the last time I saw you?" I nod.

"Is he saying anything?" Fury asks Nat over the call distracting both Tony and I.

"Not a word." She says.

"Just get him here were low on time." He tells her.

"I don't like it." Steve tells us.

"What? The Rock of Ages giving up so easily?" Tony asks.

"I don't remember it being that easy." Steve says. "This guy packs a wallop."

"He's right." I tell Tony. "It's like he wanted to get captured."

"Still, he is pretty spry for an older fellow." Tony says meaning Steve. "What's your thing, Pilates?"

"What?" Steve asks.

"It's like calisthenics." Tony tells him. "You might have missed a couple things. You know, doing time as a Capsicle."

Steve just looks at him really annoyed. "Fury didnt tell me he was calling you in."

"Yeah there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you." Tony says just as annoyed.

"Alright guys." I say distracting them. "Now is as good as ever to see what he's got planned."

"Go ahead." Steve says.

I nod. "Sure. This may take a minute." I say then walk over and sit next to Loki.

"And who are you?" He asks I can feel he's grumpy. "I wasn't informed of you."

"I was kind if brought in last minute. Clint hasn't known I was coming so no. You wouldn't have known of me."

"You're not human." He states.

"Nope." I say and raise my hands up around his head, he leans away confused.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"My job." I tell him before my fingers meet his skin.

The montage of memories flies by. Thor being his fathers favorite. Loki causing mischief. Finding out he was adopted. Feeling so betrayed. Anger. Bringing the ice giants into Asgard. Thor fighting them off. Loki running. The battle on the bridge. Thor destroying the bridge. Loki barley holding on before letting go, hoping that he would just die out in space. Being captured by a different race. Refusing to help them take over Asgard. They learn he cannot die easily.

Then I feel it. Loki's memories of being tortured. Starting out burning pain. Turn to excruciating. Loki screaming for them to stop but they don't. Ripping out everything that is Loki and twisting it. Changing him. Making him as he is now. The burning begin to feel how I would imagine lava feels.

Suddenly someone rips me away from Loki and I fall against the jet floor. I look around my vision blurry to see Tony grabbing onto Loki's clothes shaking him yelling. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER?"

"I didn't do anything." Loki says calmly but I see his confusion.

"It was my fault." I get out before a fresh wave of the lingering memories of torture drags me under and I black out.