-제 2 장-

"You can stay with me,"

~

"This'll be your room from now on...until...whenever," Wendy opened the door to reveal  grey walled room with a single bed and a desk.

"Isn't this too much?"

"Too much?"

"You're giving me a room in your house, and we met like...6 hours ago,"

Wendy chuckled, her eyes disappearing into thin lines. She gave Jeonghan a reassuring smile, "No, it's fine, really. I enjoy company,". She left him to unpack whatever there was in his backpack, which was really only a sweatshirt, another set of uniform and a tee. Jeonghan couldn't put his finger on how he felt about staying with the girl he was forced to watch over for three years, and now in reality? 

He peeked out of his room to see Wendy in a blue apron in the kitchen. 

"Jeonghan, do you eat jjampong ( spicy seafood noodle soup)  ?" He assumed that Wendy had noticed his head sticking out of the door frame, so he just went over to her. 

"You're making dinner at this hour? It's nine," he questioned, raising a brow. 

"It's okay, you must be hungry, right? So I'll take that as a yes, I'll just make you jjampong then," she turned her back towards him, leaving him again to process her words. 

Things not to hate Baek Haneul for: #1: Big heart 

"Are you done showering? Dinner's ready~!" Wendy knocked thrice on Jeonghan's door, which opened shortly after to reveal him with his hair down, in only a rather thin sweatshirt and sweatpants. 

He's so toned...UGH! Snap out of this, Baek Wendy! He'll be gone...soon. 

"Let's go eat," he snapped her out of her daze, walking straight past her and to the kitchen. 

At dinner, Jeonghan hated the heavy, awkward silence that nearly killed them both. He stole quick glances at her again, now processing how she ate. She was a rather healthy girl, eating more than the average girl would. Then again, an 'average' girl in this day and age would be dieting and bulimic. 

"So, Wendy, tell me about yourself, I mean, I will be living with you... for a while," He started, making direct eye contact that honestly, made the student council president before him nervous. 

"My dad lives in Jeju, my mother passed away in labour and I live in Seoul alone,"

"What do you like to do?" 

"Oh~I love reading manga and watching movies, I like art too," 

The girl immediately perked up at the subject, making Jeonghan lightly chuckle. 

"You? What do you like to do?" 

"I like listening to music, " 

"That's it?" Wendy stopped chewing on her noodles, looking at the boy with a questioning glare, with food stuffed in her mouth. 

"Yes, that's it, I'm a simple namja (guy) ," Jeonghan found himself chuckling again, almost looking at Wendy with adoring eyes as she giggled with her puffed out cheeks. Almost. 

Things not to hate Baek Haneul for: #2: Funny 

Unconsciously, Jeonghan found himself finding more and more things that he didn't exactly hate about Wendy. She was a great cook, she was funny and she was definitely not as clumsy on a daily basis as he had thought. 

~

The next day at school, Wendy had gone out earlier, her reputation at mind. 

"Wait a while before you leave, you don't want anyone to think wrongly do you?"

When Jeonghan arrived at school, Wendy was at her seat with her head down, ears plugged with earbuds. He coolly pulled her earbuds out, whispering in her ear, "I'm here, Pres,". That alone made her awake enough to last three days. She shuffled around her desk to find the student list, checking Jeonghan's name off. He smiled cunningly at her, making her pose millions of questions in her mind. 

Class went on dreadfully, making Wendy, in all her academic perfection, sigh in regret. 

"Chemistry my ass," she muttered, loud enough for Jeonghan to hear. 

"Woah there, Pres, I didn't know you despised studying. Where's the prefect grades Wendy?" he scoffed at her, making her grumble in response. 

"I hate chem, such a chore," she said in clenched teeth, making Jeonghan chuckle again. This girl was definitely different than her actual image. 

At lunch, to Wendy's surprise, Jeonghan called her over to eat with him and his gang. She took a while to settle into his request, until he just tugged at her arm, forcing her to sit down. Seokmin, one of the funnier ones, had asked Wendy's well known best friend to sit with them too, her name was Jaehwa. 

(But everyone knew that Jaehwa and Seokmin had a thing for each other.) 

Lunch went on for what seemed like an eternity, until the bell rang and Seungcheol gave the two girls a cool look. 

"Tomorrow, sit with us again, Pres," 

"...Why?" 

"Don't question, your answer by default is yes, you're now officially involved with us, since Jeonghan lives with you," A Chinese guy, Jun, smirked smugly.  

At his statement, Jaehwa gave Wendy a glare, or rather, a Give-Me-A-Freaking-Explanation look. Wendy just stood there frozen, questioning her life desicions while the boys just left her there with Jaehwa, laughing. 

Hello again, thanks for reading! I hope you will give Only The Fallen Angel Knows a lot of love! 

xoxo

Author-nim~