-제 8 장-

~

"That's their fuckboy, Jung Daehyun,"

I heard Wendy say that to the oppas.

Who the fuck does she think she is? She can't brainwash oppa like that. Slut. Daehyun is not a fuckboy, he's my boyfriend....and Jihye's boyfriend and Soyoung's boyfriend. But who cares?! Heard of polyamory? Yeah.

She thinks she's so cool. So hot and so tough. She's just a little girl. She doesn't know anything yet, she hasn't even lost her virginity yet, she's practically selling herself to oppa.

~

"I can't believe girls like her have the mentality that we like to fuck them and just for their looks. What? Does having your virginity lost make a difference to your personality?" Jun complained, stabbing the coleslaw with his fork.

They were at MacDonald's, just the seven of them. Wendy knew that Yuna and the other...fuckgirls... were thinking oppositely, thinking that lost virginity does determine you as a person. Now who's the real slut.

"Wow. We aren't fuckboys for one, we're..."

"Fucking playboys," Wensy quietly said, sipping on her lemon tea.

Hot damn, Pres. You catch fast in this game. That same thought ran through everyone's mind while Wendy just chuckled.

~

"If it isn't...Miss Haneul,"

Daehyun.

Wendy gritted her teeth as her facial expression sent the same signal to all of the boys' minds.

"What do you want, Fuckboy?" Jeonghan turned around, sassily answering said Daehyun.

"I see you have your own playtoys now, you turned into a slut fast, didn't you," Daehyun said with a cocky grin. But that grin was small, just like his dick.

"Playboys, Daehyun. Playboys. Toys aren't a nice way to call living people. They take care of me. They care for me. You? Fuck off, loser."