-제 15 장-

"What?"

"I asked, do you believe in fallen angels?"

"...Maybe."

"Oh..."

He hadn't moved from his position, idly playing with strands of her hair.

That should be me. Mingyu gritted his teeth.

Who does he think he is? So much skinship. Seungcheol angrily clenched his fists.

Hes lucky we're a team. Junhui and Wonwoo shared thoughts.

The others watched as Jeonghan and Wendy shared skinship. How demeaning it was just to watch.

"Wendy-ah! Let me treat you to bubble tea!" Wonwok suddenly said, getting the girl's attention immediately.

"Bubble tea!" Haneul shot up, but she grabbed Jeonghan with her.

"YO LADY IM COMING WITH YOU. " Seungkwan exclaimed, linking arms with Wendy like a sassy white chick.

The others soon followed suit, crushing Wonwoo's plan totally.

He wanted alone time with Wendy, but now has to go broke and treat 18 people to bubble tea.

"I HAVE NO MONEY!"

~

"president-ssi, what do you think of our projects?" Seungkwan kept up his sudden act of closeness to Wendy, making her play along.

"She'll give us As, don't worry."

"As usual, President Baek Wendy - ssi as confident as ever," Seungkwan smiled sweetly, sipping on his bubble tea as the group sat doen to finally take a break.

Seungkwan was a fine child.

~

"Wen, let's go home."

just now he called her Haneul. now Wendy?

Jeonghan slung his arm around Wendy's neck, taking her away from the rest easily.

It was by default a win lose situation, Jeonghan had her so easily.

"Wendy ah..."

"Yeh?"

"You still never answered my question properly."

"I do. I do believe in angels."

Remembering a sudden incident untold of the night before, Wendy stated positive to Jeonghan's question.

"I believe in you , Jeonghan my Angel,"