-제 11 장-

Wendy had shifted to the front of the class to tutor Jaehwa, leaving Jeonghan to just sit alone.

He got bored during free period, so he wrote a little something and threw it at Wendy's head.

You make a blunt guy like me want to protect you ;)

Wendy blushed furiously and hid the note from Jaehwa.

Blunt, huh?

Another note came to her head, but this time in a different hand writing.

I may be ambiguous, I confused you and let the guys call me a typical, but I know what I want. You.

Joshua. Hong Jisoo Joshua.

"What.." she hid the note again, but it was all that she could think of.

First Jeonghan, then Joshua. Are they both in love with her?

But then again they could just be playing her.

~

Don't act bashful. I know you're flustered, girl.

Just wait, I'll make you mine soon.

Four notes. All stuffed into her locker. All from possibly different people. But she had rough guesses.

I get worried when you walk home alone. So walk on the inside, hmm? ;)

Definitely Mingyu.

I don't talk to you much, but you make me want to want you. And I know I do.

Similar writing to Mingyu...Wonwoo?

Pres, oh Pres. Your brain is just as attractive as you are. I like it when you call me by my full name ;)

Who-- Only Seungcheol uses such pick ups, like. Seriously.

This was just plain confusing for Wendy. Four guys?

Theyre just playing me now right?

"Pres!"

Just then her usual guy squad came sauntering to her.

Wonwoo flashed a subtle smirk to her, while Mingyu went ahead and slung his arm on her shoulder as they escorted her out of the school.

What is this?!

Seungcheol was a lot quieter, Wendy guessed that he knew that she got the little love note.

But Jun...was a whole different story.

He had cornered her, having sone alone time.

"I'm taking you out tomorrow Pres, after school."

"Yeh?!"

"Just the two of us, okay? Dress nicely, I like my dates pretty."

~

Last update for the day.
Goodnight luvlies!

xoxo
Suffiyuh