Chapter 9: The Fangirls

Phil

I woke up with Dan sprawled on top of me. He was super light to be honest. I groaned and pushed him of me. Looking at the time I could see it was 11 am. My phone was gunna die soon. Ugh. I realised we were moving and Tyler was driving
"Ty? How long have you been driving" I asked sleepily. He turned his head and grinned "hey sleepyheads we are like 10 minutes away from the first address. Harrogate. Dan was awake like half an hour ago and tweeted something" he explained cheerfully. I nodded and woke dan up "babe were here" she stirred and opened his eyes "okay I'm up" he had the cutest facial expression so I kissed him passionately. God I love him.

Tyler found a Parking space in this unknown town after driving around with the sat nav helping us. We slipped out of the van and dan used google maps to get to the first address.
"Okay so it's left here. Then it should be house number erm 15" we followed his instructions and stood before this average sized house coloured maroon. Vines spiralled around the front of the house and there were two hanging posted flowers by the wooden door. I knocked hesitantly and stood back so I was in the middle of Tyler and Dan. The door swung open and standing there was a tall teenage boy wearing a fall out boy shirt and some skinny jeans. He had eyeliner lining his green eyes and had brown hair sweeping across his face. All the colour drained out of his face and he looked behind him then back at us. A large grin appeared on his face and he started breathing heavily "hey I'm Dan, this is Phil and Tyler and you've won a place in the 'which address will we visit'" Dan laughed. The teen boy nodded enthusiastically "y-yes hi. I'm erm. I'm Jack and yes I know who you are I just never expected to win" I chuckled slightly "Jack is it okay if we come in" he nodded again and moved out the way. He was obviously trying to hide the inner fangirl.
The hallway leaded to the living room which revealed two sofas pointing to a sizeable TV and a coffee table placed in the centre of the room with two mugs half filled with tea. This should be fun.

Same random phangirl
I woke up to the buzzing of my phone. It was 11:26am. Shît I slept in and Kirsty was ringing the fūck out of me as she was outsider door with her bags. She was having a sleepover tonight and she came super early. I dragged myself out of bed and let her in. While she came upstairs I checked Twitter. There was a tweet from Dan. HE WAS IN THE NEXT TOWN! Kirsty came in smiling like a idiot "there in the next town" she squealed. I nodded vigorously.
Some time later Dan, Phil and Tyler posted selfies with the fans they had visited. Knowing that they were driving away from where I lived, I lost hope and just carried on like normal because nothing ever happens in my life. I'm just some loser teenager with equally loser friends.

It was just the end of the afternoon when the buzzer to my house went off "that'll be Kimberly" I cheered pushing myself of my bed and leaving Kirsty in my room to set up blankets. I hopped down the hallway and picked up the intercom "hey Kim come up. Top floor." I spoke cheerfully and placed the intercom down. Opening the door I heard shuffles coming from down stairs. I was so confused. Why wasn't she coming up. I put the door on latch and skipped down stairs. I almost passed out when I realised who buzzed. There in front of me were Dan, Phil and Tyler. I literally stopped breathing. Oh my Jesus of suburbia "hey you erm probably know who we are. It's Ella right?" Tyler spoke grinning while checking a piece of paper. I nodded slowly not knowing what to do. "Do you erm want to come in" I whispered and turned on my heel and zipped upstairs. They followed behind me and my dad was at the door "Ella who are these men. What are they doing in our flat" I didn't know how to respond as I was still in considerable amounts of shock.
"Hello Sir I'm Dan Howell this is Phil Lester and Tyler Oakley and you're daughter has won a little competition where we visit fans houses. Is it okay if we come in?" Dan spoke. Oh my god he sounded incredibly sexy irl. I nodded backing up what Dan said. "Ahh yes I know you. My daughter is always going on about you. You're YouTubers right?" He smiled. All three of them nodded and my dad stepped out of the way letting us all in. Kirsty and my sister were in my room and by the sounds of it they were crying. And that's what I felt like doing but I didn't want to seem like a crazy fangirl. I walked into the living room and they made themselves comfy on the sofa "so hello Ella how are you" Phil smiled "I er I'm so stoked. I'm seeing you in Leeds soon Tyler" he nodded. "So do you want to walk round town with us" Dan spoke up. I nodded "sure. Can my friend and sister come" Tyler nodded enthusiastically "yes of corse. More the merrier"

~~~~
"Thank you so much for coming" I cried hugging them for the last time "it's been a pleasure Ella" the boys said in unison "see you around Kirsty and Aine." Phil spoke getting into the van "It's been the best day of my life" I grinned waving them off as they drove off in their little black van. We ended up getting ice cream, taking a bunch of selfies, they all followed me on Tumblr and Twitter and they signed a bunch of stuff. It was truly a once in a life time experience and I couldn't wait to see Tyler in October.

Phil
I kissed Dan as we drove off "well they were super nice" Dan and Ty nodded in agreement "Ella was so funny. She was a really nice girl" Dan continued. Today was great. We made 4 lots of fans days and we had one more address in this area. Then we would head off to the next bunch of people. "I was thinking Manchester next. After tomorrow. We could stay in a hotel for a couple nights" Dan smiled. Tyler hummed in agreement. Manchester it is then.

~~~~
I'm finishing this on the bus. Lmao. This took a while cuz it's longer than usual and I had a little writers block but I made it. New chapter soon. I have another story called

The time I met (and kidnapped) Tyler Oakley

You should check it out. It has triggering content at times so yeah. Ima go. Baii