Banana Book Reviews

Who doesn't love a good Book? I know I love to read a story where the author knows exactly where he/she wants to take it. So for this months Book Review I've decide to write about a story that absolutely keeps me on the edge of my seat wanting more.

This story is one of my favorites because of the author's ability to have fun, but be serious when need be. I have the greatest pleasure of introducing the author AvaViolet's story She's With Me.

This story revolves around a girl named Amelia Collins and her struggle to overcome the obstacles that have forced their way into her life. Having moved schools again she trys to avoid any and all attention, but her plan soon fails as her world quiet literally collides with that of Aiden Parker. A known bad boy of her new school.

I love how the author gives each character a very different personality and instead of just focusing on the two main characters she includes the entire group of friends that Amelia has made, which in case you haven't read this story is a lot of friends. I feel that AvaViolet has the makings of a true author and I appluad her for it.

I know I make it sound like the most perfect book, but of course the story comes with its faults. I do feel as though the author stretches some parts out, but other than that I'm very happy to give this story a 4 out 5 rating.